✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tips for curling your hair....

Sweet One

"Artec Curlmemory Spiral Down Creme

Artec's Textureline Curl Memory Spiral Down Creme - Patented anti-frizz curl memory technology uniquely combines conditioning and styling polymers for long-lasting curl definition and healthy shine. Eliminates frizz and smoothes unruly hair to provide looser, more defined and manageable curls. Provides long lasting hold and memory. Hair is softer and shinier without the frizz. For more relaxed waves."

...hope that was more helpful!

ah, and about using mousse/gels, i don't want the stiff or sticky feel either...i'm always paranoid about these products touching my face... i try to just stick to leave-in conditioner's and/or cremes...see, now i should really just shave my head.

ooh!

and I'd be leery of the chemical straightening!

the grass is always greener until you get there :smug:

berrywoman: are you glad you did it? (you're emoticons would suggest otherwise ;) )

I like it.. lately I've just been too lazy to blow it out. Even though its chemically straightened.. I still need to blow dry it straight and then pass the flat iron.. its just been too damn hot to do all that.. so I leave it curly.. and it saddens me that the curls arent what they use to be.. but other than that... having the process done is great.. it makes it a lot easier to blow out as opposed to before... I would end up with this HUGE afro... I looked like Chaka Khan.. :stunned: so basically, yeah.. i am happy... just been too lazy to blow out my hair! The treatment even keeps my hair straight during humid temps so thats always a plus. ;)

as for the price.. my friend is a stylist.. she hooked me up for $150 but I believe it ranges from $300-500 USD.

I had my hair curley for my 18th we did it about 11:30am and it stayed in ALL NIGHT! Even had pelnty of curls the next day after I had had (some) sleep! :D

Wash your hair using a shampoo for curley hair apply moose at roots

dry, curl and then use hairspray - simple