✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All About Driving!

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no lessons. Driving is a natural thing. I'll admit that I was nervous when faced with real traffic situations but the more you drive, the easier it becomes. I know why you're worried but it will be ok. Driving's a blast.

I had no lessons. Driving is a natural thing. I'll admit that I was nervous when faced with real traffic situations but the more you drive' date=' the easier it becomes. I know why you're worried but it will be ok. Driving's a blast.[/quote']

lol i'm not worried ... just will be a while before i do pass my test .. can't believe you had no lessons though ...you must have driven around a lot with your parents!

Honestly---it only took one day for me to learn how to drive-------i always observed my dad drive and move the wheel so when i first got on the drivers seat-----it kinda came naturally-----the next day---i took it as far as 30 miles from my house----but unfortunately the car stopped cause it didnt have gas :P

:lol: you hadn't learnt to look at the petrol dial though :P

teehee, once i almost ran out of petrol myself. first lesson, on zebra, and i almost knocked over my schoolmate :P then, at some other occasion, we went to the gas station. and erm, yes, the car was diesel, and i stopped directly in front of "eurosuper 95" sign :P

• 10 months later...