✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All About Driving!

swallowedinamessage

seeing as i'm starting drving lessons soon and i have some way to go ...

i wondered if anyone else is learning to drive and how they are getting on? if you can already drive then how many lessons did it take you to learn?

sooooo talk all about driving :D

(i didn't do too badly tonight with my dad just going round a car park .. only stalled it once :) )

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very nervous when I first started... I was afraid to take control of the car. I was only 15 then, took driver's ed in school.. and by the end of 9 weeks.. I had my learner's permit. :)

that summer.. I went for my operators liscense. (You had to be 16 then in the state of Florida) :)

oh it's so complicated here in Israel... i had to take 50 lessons, and I only passed my third test- it cost a whole lot of money. I don't really like driving and I'm not so good at it either. I have had my license for exactly a month now

But i still can't drive alone because i need a 3 month supervision, so only 2 months left :)

yeah sounds like its a little different in America .. we just apply for a provisional licence when you are 16 and then you can pass your test for the full licence when you are 17 ... so maybe lol in my dreams maybe i'll pass my test around Christmas ... hopefully

the laws are different in each state... In NY I think you need to be 18 to get a driver's licsence... 16 for a learner's permit.

yeah sounds like its a little different in America .. we just apply for a provisional licence when you are 16 and then you can pass your test for the full licence when you are 17 ... so maybe lol in my dreams maybe i'll pass my test around Christmas ... hopefully

the laws are different in each state... In NY I think you need to be 18 to get a driver's licsence... 16 for a learner's permit.

ohh i see ... i think i'd get confused easily if i lived in America lol

well the minimum lessons you have to take is 28, usually people do 30 something. When I went to my first test I had had 40, and I took 5 more before each of the other two. Most people don't do 50, I just really suck at it...

I realllllly don't like driving. I'd rather sit in the back and not worry about anything

i had 28 lessons, i think the record here is over 250. and i passed in first try, don't know how, since i never drove before, and most of my schoolmates who drove before, failed.

well, you have nothing to be scared of. there's this guy with all the pedals down there, so if anything goes wrong, he can pull the steering wheel, too.