✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All About Driving!

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have my licence driver...

My driving lessons lasted 22h (if I count all I had)

I succeeded it on the first try.on november, 17th, 2003...

In france, now, when you have your licence driver, you have to drive during 3 years with an "A" on the rear of your car, and you're not allowed to drive over 80kmh on national roads, and over 110kmh on Highways.

More over, the french licence driver has 12 points...if you drive over the limit spped you lose points...The new driver has only 6 points during 3 years

• 1 month later...

I'm starting lessons in like... a week. My uncle is a driving instructor so he's gonna teach me. 2 hours a day for 2 weeks and if I'm close enough to the test time I'll do it then.

Hopefully should be done by end of the summer hols.

i started driver's education a little late, i was supposed to tkae it when i was 15 and get my license when i was 16, but that didn't happen. so here in texas you can apply for your permit at fifteen and you have to have it for 6 months before you can get your license. driving lessons suck because they're a waste of time when you already know how to drive. i must admit, i'm a pretty good driver, my dad trusts me with his mercedes :o i should have my license by december...and i'm counting the days until i get it! :P

I love driving, but i hate it by people saying that all 'young' drivers are dangerous and should only be allowed on the roads between 9:30 am and 9:31am.

But those people are generally old bastards who get driven everywhere or are just very old bastards who drive in the middle of the road doing 30 mph in a 60mph limit.

• 1 year later...

I have only ever had 2 accidents, one of which a car went up the back of me at a roundabout, causing more damage to her car than my car, and the 2nd is when I lost control when I was practising to drive when I was 15 in an old metro, crashing into a fence.