✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WTF!!!!!!! Terminator 3 what the hell??

Naughtyfig

Guest LiquidSky
:-x :x

That's just ridiculous!!!!!

but just watch me go see it..

hahaha :D yeah I'm probably gonna go see it too, hehehehe :D :lol: :D

ok, so in the first one they go after sarah conner, then in the second they go after john conner, now who are they going after? why dont they go back and kill sarahs mother? or go back like to revolutionary time and kill her great great great great grandfather, who would stop them? it would be funny to see arnold holding a musket with half his face all machiney and stuff

ok' date=' so in the first one they go after sarah conner, then in the second they go after john conner, now who are they going after? why dont they go back and kill sarahs mother? or go back like to revolutionary time and kill her great great great great grandfather, who would stop them? it would be funny to see arnold holding a musket with half his face all machiney and stuff[/quote']

My thoughts EXACTLY! I mean, you'd think if they were so intelligent they would've figured out to go even further back in time after the first two attempts failed.

I really enjoyed the other movies, especially the second. I have a feeling they probably should've stopped at number 2, but I'll give this new one a chance. I'm sure I'll end up seeing it in the theater for lack of anything else to do and just out of curiousity.

wait, i just thought of something. in the 1st one the terminator and that reese guy(i think that was his name) came through naked and without weapons because "only living tissue can travel through time so the terminator is covered in living tissue", so how did the T1000 get through?