✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How big is yours...

Ted

Hey everyone. I was wondering how big your Coldplay music collection is. Now mine is entirely PC based even though I have 3 albums and DVD. However I am interested in ALL Coldplay audio material you have on your computer or otherwise. This is albums, b-sides, covers, live tracks and any leaked songs too. Mine currently stands at 118. Obviously there are loads more because they have done covers at gigs that nobody will have recorded but I am quite pleased with the amount of material I have! My "B-Sides/Covers" folder on my PC contains 40 tracks for example! On another note...is anyone from the UK planning to go to the Antwerp gig in October?

on my pc i have:

11 videoclips or live video performances.

x&y complete album (13 tracks)

parachutes (11 tracks)

live 2003 audio files (12 tracks)

arobtth (11 tracks)

live 8 performance (3 tracks)

65 tracks (most of them from the b-sides, singles or live performances)

i hope i can download more live songs soon.

:)

Oh yeah videos as well...I have 5 wee clips I took myself from Crystal Palace which I tend to watch every day to remind of that incredible evening. I have the video of the Fix You fireworks from Bolton. I also have the official music videos to GPASUYF, Clocks, Yellow, Speed Of Sound and The Scientist. I have some other random live performances like Clocks on Jay Leno or something and Politik with an orchestra.

Hehe sorry about the title....but it sure makes people notice the thread!!!

yah, definitely. :lol:

ehm... I have 4 albums and a dvd. I also have an audio tape of the concert in hamburg a few weeks ago (was on our radio)...

and there are several rare tracks and b-sides on my pc, around 30 by now, I guess.

Hey yeah Ted iv'e got the Coldplay performance on Leno and Politik at the grammys wiv full orchestra too. I've got myself the 3 Coldplay's cds, the dvd, Storytellers show, a bunch of b-sides and a few covers, otherness, Glastonbury '02 and downloading '05 :)