✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You Video Question?

CoLdpLay210

I have a few questions about the video. First, when Chris is walking down the street, there's a sign, "Kings Cross" That's the same Kings Cross Subway Tunnel that was attack in the July terrorist attack in London?

Second, when Chris walks by the lighted buildings, there's a coded message, that appears. Does it mean anything? Or random artwork?

I have a few questions about the video. First, when Chris is walking down the street, there's a sign, "Kings Cross" That's the same Kings Cross Subway Tunnel that was attack in the July terrorist attack in London?

Second, when Chris walks by the lighted buildings, there's a coded message, that appears. Does it mean anything? Or random artwork?

Well, it´s a kind of tunnel, but it´s not right at the rail track, so it might be in the same area, but not exactly there. Maybe someone living in London can help us answer this.

The secret message is not easy to read, cause you can only see it for a short time and Chris´s sholder is in the way :rolleyes: , but I think I figured out that it´s three words, first one with four, second one with four and the third one with five letters, but I am not sure...

Mrs. EDIT says: Maybe Fraetes was wrong with counting, could it be "MAKE TRADE FAIR"?

Well, it´s a kind of tunnel, but it´s not right at the rail track, so it might be in the same area, but not exactly there. Maybe someone living in London can help us answer this.

The secret message is not easy to read, cause you can only see it for a short time and Chris´s sholder is in the way :rolleyes: , but I think I figured out that it´s three words, first one with four, second one with four and the third one with five letters, but I am not sure...

I live near to King's X and if that is where I think it is, it is very near to the station. It is a major station in London, as it is an Overground and London Underground station, hence a probable reason as to why it was attacked.