August 5, 200521 yr The following are songs i wrote and recorded myself. My peers say theyre quite good but Id figure Id ask ppl with excpetional taste in music (ppl who like coldplay) http://www.geanacopoulos.net/andrew/head%20of%20cosmos.mp3 http://www.geanacopoulos.net/andrew/lobby%20of%20kings.mp3 http://www.geanacopoulos.net/andrew/sunbeam.mp3 http://www.geanacopoulos.net/andrew/the%20will%20of%20the%20spoon.mp3 http://www.geanacopoulos.net/andrew/too%20much.mp3 check out more of my music at my mypace http://www.myspace.com/kida197
August 6, 200521 yr I took some time to listen to your songs but my computer has been running slowly. Well, they are great! I read about your musical influences and I can say that they are brilliantly espressed on your songs. I could not hear the lyrics. Is it a problem on my computer or what? Thanks for sharing something good with all the world.
August 7, 200521 yr Hey, nice job. :) I liked your guitar work. Took a look at your site and I must say you've got a good list of bands there.....no Beatles though, which is suprising considering the rest of the list. May I suggest the White Album?....a little of everything on that baby too. :D
August 14, 200521 yr Author ya jackled, there r no lyrics, whihc mighr explain the reasons y u didnt hear them ;) Thx for the comments guys, i apprectiate it. I have 20+ songs recorded, and ill post some more NOTE: for those w/ slow cpus, u might be better off right cliking and saving
August 15, 200521 yr love the vibe and how the songs build up..although i kept waiting for lyrics to kick in :) hey did you play every including the drums? what dyou use to record everything?
August 18, 200521 yr Author i use a program called Guitar Tracks Pro 3. I do play the drums, however i use many drum looping programs in addition to that. thx for the comment
August 18, 200521 yr I listened to these once and forgot to comment, sorry. I love sunbeam man, it sounds really out there for me.
August 19, 200521 yr Ah I've had the will of the spoon on my computer for since you put them up and like reilly forgot to comment. I was actually searching the internet to see who it was by because I really like it! You're really talented :)
August 19, 200521 yr Author thx fif and reily. reily ur songs are realy good as well. Sunbeam is actually my personal fav. Has alot of Sonic Youth / Late Radiohead influecne to it
Create an account or sign in to comment