April 26, 200323 yr Author hehe very stange! i just checked my private messages thingy i have 0 new.. :-o Yes is tres weird! :o I just PM'd you instead! What you been up to then? hey did ya get me pm?
April 26, 200323 yr Author Hello Tina :D How are you today? hey sammie! :D:D:D im doing good! how are u? i hope you're ok :) xx
April 26, 200323 yr Huh, hello! I am new on this board,but a familiar poster on that other famous board. I am definitely a CP fan, a Guy stalker-wannabe, so do not doubt my presense here.
April 27, 200323 yr Just answer one question, why every is everybody from the official site coming over here? Not that I don't want u guys here, I would love to get to u'all better!=0)
April 27, 200323 yr Author hey greg, nice to meet ya :), maxinquaye and you too God :D :) liquidsky the other mb is messed up again.. :roll: but i'm starting to love this mb too..:) nice to meet ya too :D
April 27, 200323 yr i am all right. i just went out to lunch. my friend had new shoes on and fell over as she got out of her car. i laughed in a cruel fashion. :twisted: now i'm thinking about watching Eastenders. and you?
April 27, 200323 yr Author lol, is she alright though!? lol well im gonna go now and get on with some revision that i've been meaning to do for 2 weeks! so u take care, and ill speak to u soon :) xxx
Create an account or sign in to comment