Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm(sometimes)sad+(sometimes)NOT bored!

Featured Replies

  • Author

i heard that word so often and don't know what it means...... :embarrased:

  • Replies 907
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's when you re-activate a thread for no particular reason.............................

I think that was only a brief break for you!! :P

  • Author

That was a brief break for my boredom...it asked me if it can go on holiday and I said yes..... :P

ah ok....I try not to be bored the next days!

Are you never bored?

ย 

I don't have time to be "bored". I can always find something to do!! :D

I'm not bored...just tired and too lazy to learn French vocabulary. :embarrased:

  • Author

Hi Sally :D oh I hate french vocabulary :(

ย 

ย 

ย 

ah ok....I try not to be bored the next days!

Are you never bored?

ย 

I don't have time to be "bored". I can always find something to do!! :D

ย 

ย 

So what do you do then?

I'm not bored...just tired and too lazy to learn French vocabulary. :embarrased:

ย 

Ca ne fait rien!! :D

I'm here. :D And I don't like French either, and I hate my French teacher.

Je deteste francais mais j'aime la langue....

ย 

How can you hate a language and like it on the same time?

ย 

(I better don't ask in French.)

  • Author

:lol: I know it sounds strange but I hate the subject in school and I'm bad at it,but the language is nice when you hear it!Why can't we speak german.....? :P

Kรถnnen wir schon. ;) Ich find Franz voll schlimm. Hรถr ab und zu Fussballspiele auf Franzรถsischen Sender, die auf Deutsch nich รผbertragen werden. Ich versteh das trotz sieben Jahren Franzรถsisch nicht. :confused:

  • Author

jaaaaaaa deutsch!das wird auch in der schweitz gesprochen oder?Hab seit 5 jahren franzรถsisch hatte aber immer so schlechte lehrer jetzt hab ich seit der 11 die beste franzรถsisch lehrerin...glaub es geht wieder aufwรคrts...

Baaah, franzรถsisch! Das einzige, was ich an Frankreich mag, sind der Wein und das Essen... c'est tout, oder so... ;-)

Ja, aber nicht da wo ich wohn. ;) Hier redet man Deutsch. Und wir mรผssen Franzรถsisch lernen. leider. Unser Franz Lehrer is sowas von uneinsichtig. Englisch haben wir bei nem Englรคnder, der gar kein Deutsch kann. Is aber nicht weiter n Problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.