✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Zidane back in France football team

olive

What do you think of Zinedine Zidane's return in the French team ?

I find it very pretentious and it is as he finds himself indispensable to the team :angry:

Maybe I'm wrong (hope so), but when I heard him say that it was "just to help the team to qualify for the World Cup", I thought what I've just said.

Well, they won yesterday against Ivory Coast (3 - 0) but I would have found it funny if they had lost... :sneaky:

:disappointed:

j'adore zidane reveint dans l'equipe de france et çà y est ca eclipse toute l'actualité

quand il a fait l'annonce de son retour j'ai vu un mec complètement ahurri

on aurait du que le messie était parmi nous

roooooh :disappointed:

Indispensible? No, but hes a very big part of the squad, and incredibly confidence building.

Yes, one name doesnt qualify them for the world cup, but it does give a gigantic boost to the confidence of the team when they have Zinedine Zidane back in their squad.

Yes' date=' one name doesnt qualify them for the world cup, but it does give a gigantic boost to the confidence of the team when they have Zinedine Zidane back in their squad.[/quote']

Yeah, undoubtedly :)

• 3 weeks later...

hey, u french guys, i hope u didn't miss "the guignoles" this week about zidane's come back ... really funny, there was a part about hearing voices at night...

anyway, this is rather a matter of group, all the players are quite good individually, u can't deny this, and even if i'm not a zidane fan, u have to admit he's a great player (what a technique...) but he isn't the team by himself...

^ i agree scoccer/football team effort you can pay huge amounts of money for one player they end up crap (cough Beckham cough Ferdinand cough)

or one they may be good but team crap- doesn't work.

Zidane or The Monk as i like to call him, has good skill but it's the team effort that will get them through.

• 2 weeks later...