✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Piercings

green eyes88

yeah it went really good... i was soooo nervous cause i had to wait for like 20 minutes before the guy came. But then he was really nice, he was so patient and he talked me through it, and everything was really sterile... it heart for like a few seconds while he was sticking it in, but now it doen't hurt so much

yeah it went really good... i was soooo nervous cause i had to wait for like 20 minutes before the guy came. But then he was really nice' date=' he was so patient and he talked me through it, and everything was really sterile... it heart for like a few seconds while he was sticking it in, but now it doen't hurt so much[/quote']

Ohh fantastic! I bet it look's great too

well... it didn't cost so much, and i paid for it with my own money, so money sin't the issue... i'm just really scared of their reaction

i have no idea what they will say, i don't want them to be angry with me

well, actually, my brother got his lip pierced and they weren't so mad at him... but he's done ,uch worse things, and i've always been "the good one".

Then, it should be easier, the older always open the road, as we say...

But if you're the 'good one' maybe it's hard for them. Try to convince them that it's not a bad thing, that you're not kinky for that, or that you're not gonna be part of a band...

lol.... well i think they know that

i'm just like daddy's little girl, cause i have 2 more brothers, and i don't really wanna tell him right now i just wanna tell my mom, cause she's cool about stuff like that. I mean, she wants to get a tattoo. But she and my dad are sitting together in the living room, so i'm waiting for her to be alone, or to come here

lol... i still havem't told them :) :) :)

my dad is flying to china on saturday, so after he goes then i'll go out sometime with my friends and then i'll tell my mom i did it then, just so she wouldn't think i was lying to her. With my dad out of the picture it'll be fine. My mom will tell him on the phone, he'll digest the information, and come back accepting the fact :)

meanwhile it's really easy hiding it from them- it's not like they see it all the time. It's hard after i put the ointment on it i have to wait for it to dry, so i can't walk around the house with my belly out, so i just lock my room and sit there

i love it when guys get their eyebrows pierced, it looks really good. But it doesn't look good on everyone, because getting an earring in your face is... a bit more dangerous, cause a scar on your face might look really bad... and so can an earring!

But now that i got my navel pierced, if u really wanna do it, i really recommend u do. It'll only hurt for a sec, but u do have to make sure u really want it

my friend got her eyebrow pierced