✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PNC 9/3 Review - Holmdel , NJ [2005]

sneezx

Tightest show I've seen/heard this tour. From my observations in the very front of the "pit" (row b, sec 103) area:

Lowlights:

1) Got busted taping the gig

2) Gwyneth not overly friendly to the early-birds who tried to converse with her after Rilo Kiley.

3) Somewhat standard setlist (since San Diego) w/minimal chat in-between from Chris

4) NJ crowd only seemed "into it" by the time "Clocks" was played

Highlights:

1) "What If" as the first encore

2) Politik lyrics:

"...tell me what it means."

"Give your love to New Orleans"

3. Very few, if any forgotten lyrics during the entire set by Chris.

Disappointingly, got a bunch of sh*t cell-phone movies/pics; no high quality aud/vid, so anyone who was successful in getting anything more substantial, please do share!!!

Setlist:

Square One

Politik

Yellow

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Speed Of Sound

Low

A Rush of Blood to the Head

Amsterdam

White Shadows

The Scientist.

Til Kingdom Come

Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash Cover)

Green Eyes

Clocks

Talk

Encore:

What If

In My Place

Fix You

I thought the concert last night was incredible. PNC was rockin, Martin said it was the best audience so far.... Clocks blew me away--it was tight, and the lighting for it was amazing. Martin ran right by us to jump above the lighting techs and sing. Gwenyth was in the lighting box for 3/4 of the show, about 10 feet away. Made eye contact with no one, just smiled and was into it. They did Amsterdam, I was happy. ;)

I thought the concert last night was incredible. PNC was rockin' date=' Martin said it was the best audience so far.... Clocks blew me away--it was tight, and the lighting for it was amazing. Martin ran right by us to jump above the lighting techs and sing. Gwenyth was in the lighting box for 3/4 of the show, about 10 feet away. Made eye contact with no one, just smiled and was into it. They did Amsterdam, I was happy. ;)[/quote']

chris says every audience is the best ever, you know.. <-- yeah just like that too right.. lol 'you know' after every sentence lol