✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Man 'killed by Islamic zealots'

Darlene_Ihnfsa

:stunned:

Jeez

here in Australia a girl was bashed by some people of the Korean Church here in Oz cause she wouldn't join. My taekwondo teacher says they take their religion seriously :confused:

guess there are fanatics where eva you go :anxious:

:stunned:

Jeez

here in Australia a girl was bashed by some people of the Korean Church here in Oz cause she wouldn't join. My taekwondo teacher says they take their religion seriously :confused:

guess there are fanatics where eva you go :anxious:

yes seems there are fanatics everywhere and about every believe, i mean some people is fanatic about an idea and not a religion...that don't meant that we have to generalize about a regilion or stuff but... i din't we don't have to allow that this things happen, is not got to take things too seriously always i think. :/

Seeing as in Islam it's wrong to force someone to convert' date=' I find them hypocritical bastards..[/quote']

yes i think you are right friend...but you know that some people that joined islam take their religion too seriously. :confused: that's the problem... i don't think we don't need a regilion, we always need to believe in something to go on with our lives to try to find a sense or answer to questions like those ones: 'what i'm doing here?, where will i go?' i think that that's why we need religions now or know better an idea (philosophy) but we don't have to take it too seriously, that's a wrong thing, now. :/

• 1 month later...
Seeing as in Islam it's wrong to force someone to convert' date=' I find them hypocritical bastards..[/quote']

yes i think you are right friend...but you know that some people that joined islam take their religion too seriously. :confused: that's the problem... i don't think we don't need a regilion, we always need to believe in something to go on with our lives to try to find a sense or answer to questions like those ones: 'what i'm doing here?, where will i go?' i think that that's why we need religions now or know better an idea (philosophy) but we don't have to take it too seriously, that's a wrong thing, now. :/

I want to clear some points here.

Who doing things like that didn't take the relegion too seriously

Because,if he understand his relegion correct.He will never do like this stupid action :o

• 2 weeks later...