✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

your first concert ever!

*andrea*

my 1st concert was kula shaker when i was 11 with my parents!! since then ive been to see:

ocean colour scene twice

REM with zutons and idlewild supporting

Kasabian with the go! team supporting

delays

van morrison

and before the end of the year im going to see:

james blunt

Steorophonics

oasis at noise and confusion with foo fighters, razorlight and the coral

not bad hey!!

My first concert was...

Radio1 Big Weekend in Sunderland. Queued over night for the tickets >.>; but they were free and I got to see Foo Fighters, Athlete, Kasabian (who were absolutely fantastic - better than Foo Fighters :|) and Rooster, among others.

But, my first arena gig will be tomorrow, when I see Stereophonics! :D Then I'm going to see Coldplay in December!!!!!

My first gig was The Bootleg Beatles at Brentwood Leisure Centre when I was about 9 or 10.

I've also seen: Stereophonics, The Thrills (Razorlight, 22-20's, Hal supporting), Hope Of the States (Pure Reason Revolution supporting), Jools Holand, Morrissey, The Ordinary Boys (The Others, The Subways and Eastern Lane supporting), Razorlight (Yeti, The Blues Explosion supporting), Coldplay (Interpol and Morning Runner supporting) and REM (Idlewild, Feeder supporting).

And some concerts that I regret going to see.

No concerts lined up for the near future. :(

DIE ÄRZTE ... german punk rock legends... and it was f***ing great :D

geil :)

I was not "fan enough" yet when there were in Bamberg...oh well everyone was there except me :P

Limp Bizkit aren't very good but not the worst band in the world ;)

1. Sasha, German pop/rock, well more pop singer. it was my 13th bday, and I loved it. He came on with a band and believe it or not, they rocked. really. But still I don't like Sasha anymore :P

2. Robbie Williams. On stage he and his show is just overwhelming. Also not my taste in music anymore, but however, Robbie is so cool. But somehow Sasha was better.

3. Gentleman, German Reggae Artist. The 1st concert I'm proud of that I was there. That was great. I'm not the biggest fan, but my b/f at that time and my best male friend were crazy for him, so we went there with some other people. A concert with the one you love can't be bad ;) And, Gentleman & his band are excellent.

4. Coldplay. The VERY BEST. I went there with...ahem another boyfriend...this year. It was one of the best days ever.

5. Red Hot Chili Peppers, I hope!!!

I wanna see a real ROCK concert next.

uuh.. well I haven't really seen any good ones :/ My first concert must have been like the guys from fame factory haha, ::shakes head:: geez what a bad taste of music I had! But in my defense - I was like 10. Anyway I can't say those guys counts, so the first concert must have been Håkan Hellström (swedish artist)

My first gig.

Norah Jones. Open Air concert in Spain. With my sister her Fiancee and me and my gf of the time. It was magic. This was back when Come away with me was suddenly everywhere.

I also went to a Muse Gig in 2004. It was lots of fun. Me and about 5 other guys from Swansea University went to the gig. It was loud and the atmosphear was crazy and there was about 6000 other people .