✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok! i have a plan!! lol...*im always doing this*

when we have a lot of members being part of CFU, whe can write a letter telling them about everything! our forum , who does it works , the membes, all the things we post etc and we can also tell them, gently, that the offical board is not the only one :rolleyes:

and maybe..we can send them our pics! *dreams*

we need ideas! :)

yes! we could do that! sort of like the unofficial fan base! this is so cool, we need a song and a slogan...(am i getting too excited :huh: )

Guest LiquidSky
naaaahhhh. i dont think so.

i think: "wow, i cant believe i used to wear this f*¨(¨%% jeans!!!!! now, im gonna wear just tight jeans" :lol:

Oh God! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok! i have a plan!! lol...*im always doing this*

when we have a lot of members being part of CFU, whe can write a letter telling them about everything! our forum , who does it works , the membes, all the things we post etc and we can also tell them, gently, that the offical board is not the only one :rolleyes:

and maybe..we can send them our pics! *dreams*

we need ideas! :)

yes! we could do that! sort of like the unofficial fan base! this is so cool, we need a song and a slogan...(am i getting too excited :huh: )

really? do you like my idea?? oohh cool! :blush: this is goint to be grat! :cool: (im getting too excited..just like you!! :lol: )

yeeeeeees! mildred! thanks for opening this thread. :cool:

well. i think our goal is to let coldplay know that the members of the official board arent the only fans! coldplaying has a lot of members who absolutely love coldplay, the songs, the lirycs the band members etc!

join us!!! :)

Okay then i get it know oh it will be my pleasure to be and awesome coldplsy CFU of course count me in ;) :)

and that we love them with all our hearts

image we can tell them to let us have a BQ with them and

get to know the well we already do but also them to get to know us

and who ever had this idea that person is a genious :P