✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i go away for like 2 hours and u started the thread and you have 6 pages! :stunned: you all ready know i am in!!

of course you are in! :cool: i have you in my list ... :)

Coolness!! Me you, andrea, and alessa are like the messiha of this whole thing. :lol: we had a dream and we are gonna make it happen!

oohh yes!!! :cool: im so proud....snif :lol:

I know me too! I mean we turned this little dream into a movement! :cry: it just so beautiful!!

Guest LiquidSky

hey, that can also mean... Coldplay Fucks You! :o lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ohhh my imagination! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joooooooosce!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's why I believe they'd have much more fun in here :P :P

Now I do have a CFU sign too :)

Oh la la! :whip: I'll take Johnny first! :whip: :blush: :nice:

wow i go away for like 2 hours and u started the thread and you have 6 pages! :stunned: you all ready know i am in!!

of course you are in! :cool: i have you in my list ... :)

Coolness!! Me you, andrea, and alessa are like the messiha of this whole thing. :lol: we had a dream and we are gonna make it happen!

oohh yes!!! :cool: im so proud....snif :lol:

I know me too! I mean we turned this little dream into a movement! :cry: it just so beautiful!!

i know!! :bigcry:!!!

Guest LiquidSky
noo... who else could say "Coldplay fuck us" ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's my saying! So... it only starts when I'm here... :idea2: lmao! :P

m'kies, going now, have fun guys! ;) :thumbsup:

Now, if we ever succeed in getting the guys on here (oh my god LOL that'd be brill) we could interperet the CFU as "See, Eff You!"

:o :lol:

(To the not as huge Coldplay fans, of course... not the guys themselves. I just confused myself LOL)

I feel very behind in this. Can anybody bring me up to date? :lol:

well. i think our goal is to let coldplay know that the members of the official board arent the only fans! coldplaying has a lot of members who absolutely love coldplay' date=' the songs, the lirycs the band members etc! [/quote']

ok! i have a plan!! lol...*im always doing this*

when we have a lot of members being part of CFU, whe can write a letter telling them about everything! our forum , who does it works , the membes, all the things we post etc and we can also tell them, gently, that the offical board is not the only one

and maybe..we can send them our pics! *dreams*

we need ideas!