✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMG MY DOG!

Manders

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol my dog is weird.....only when she gets all IM GONNA KILL YOU like....lol....shell bark her head.(or butt j/k) off at someone that is walking down the street.....one time this dog was walking down our road and my dog was in our front yard and she started acted all prissy and barking like nananana u cant get me cuz this dog was on a leash and whenever the owner got back to the house the dog came running at my lucy dog and chased her into our house and my dog shitted herself out of fright.....my dog acts so tough but she is really a coward dog

Yesterday we thought our dog was lost because when I got home at 4 he wasnt anywhere, which was ok, sometimes we wont seem him for like an hour or so but it was getting around 2 in the morning when I was getting home and he still wasnt anywhere. I checked to see if my brother was home and opened his room door and my dogs like running in circles, 10 hours in that little room and SOMEHOW he brought his dog bone in with him and chewed up bone bits are still all over my brothers bed. He ran like hell out his dog door to pee, then he came back in and started jumping around like a happy puppy.

All together now, awwww.

nothin i was gonna go to church but 3/4 ofmy family went bed last night at like 4 15am so they didnt getup...ive been on this thing....and i danced my arse off to everythings not lost like 10 times cuz i was mad....and i think im gonna have to do yard work and it is burnig outside! so yea lol you? u think ppl are gonna get all mad that we are posting this in a thread and not a pm...well this thread is kinda blah now anyhoo so ok well whatv u been up to

nothin i was gonna go to church but 3/4 ofmy family went bed last night at like 4 15am so they didnt getup...ive been on this thing....and i danced my arse off to everythings not lost like 10 times cuz i was mad....and i think im gonna have to do yard work and it is burnig outside! so yea lol you? u think ppl are gonna get all mad that we are posting this in a thread and not a pm...well this thread is kinda blah now anyhoo so ok well whatv u been up to

ohhh they won't get mad, its is a general msg board anyway.

I havent done much now i think about it, just got all happy cos i'm going to the coldplay gig tomorrow which i cant shut up about :?

Yesterday we thought our dog was lost because when I got home at 4 he wasnt anywhere, which was ok, sometimes we wont seem him for like an hour or so but it was getting around 2 in the morning when I was getting home and he still wasnt anywhere. I checked to see if my brother was home and opened his room door and my dogs like running in circles, 10 hours in that little room and SOMEHOW he brought his dog bone in with him and chewed up bone bits are still all over my brothers bed. He ran like hell out his dog door to pee, then he came back in and started jumping around like a happy puppy.

All together now, awwww.

awwwwwww! Bless!

and i think im gonna have to do yard work and it is burnig outside!

Fook! Luckier than you think, I on the other hand am trying to get a barbecue started for my family in the pouring rain. Ive given up for the moment but I'll be out in the rain again soon, covering the flames with my bare, blistering hands... Think about that when youre picking flowers in the sunshine, grr...