✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Clue to Original X&Y Tracklisting

petehatch

did anyone take note of the hint embedded in the light show at this summer's tour? The song swallowed in the sea had a bunch of swirling lyrics written out in Chris's hand-writing and was illuminated all over the stage etc. anyways i made out part of one that read like a tracklist and had Things that I dont Understand as track 1. i couldnt make out the others but i assume i saw fix you and what if.

i get obsessive about songs i havent heard. prolly why X&Y is such a let down.

My scans of the program that contains Chris' writing, etc:

inset42.jpg

inset32.jpg

inset22.jpg

inset12.jpg

I scanned the rest of it, and made a thread containing them, but I don't feel like searching. Maybe go back like 5-10 pages? I titled it "Concert Program Scans" or something?

^i know!!!!!! How You See the World and Things I dont understand are one of my favs... why didnt they leave those songs there? i love x&y, but i sometimes think that White shadows and The hardest part dont fit in the album(even though these songs are in my top five from x&y) :huh:

^I know what you mean. I think the album is amazing, and couldn't be more perfect (unlike probably everyone else on here :cry: ), but if those 2 songs (and even Proof, that song is gorgeous!) were added it would just blow everyone away. Thank god the big fans can get them as b-sides, even though we're still waiting on HYSTW.

It's sort of like I Ran Away. I can't understand why that was never on any album, it's beautiful! Some of my all time favorite Coldplay songs are b-sides or cover versions. What's so annoying is that I want the songs on my ipod, like HYSTW, and without it being on a CD already I can't get it on there! :cry: Blah!

You hear that, Chris Martin or whoevers in charge of what goes on albums, make a CD of just unreleased stuff! Then I can put it on my ipod and stop complaining!

you dont have any of the b-sides???... :stunned: go to the media section... if you cant get them there, maybe i'l be able to post them...

i have them all but, pour me, the world upside down and idiot.

PS. i ran away is f#@%#%$ amazing!!!!! :D

you can load them in your ipod, what i do is i play them on itunes(selecting the song from where you keep all your files in your computer) the drag the song into the +ipod sign(just as you would add a normal song)... any questions? :huh:

You... can do that????????????

:stunned: and all this time....

Wow. Ok um. I'm going to try that right now, I'll get back to you on that.

If it works seriously muchos :kiss: for you! :lol:

It worked.

Could I thank you anymore? No. I couldn't.

I love you. :heart: And, as I promised:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: