✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Saw coldplay last night!!!1

AJ Muni

i saw them last night here in west palm beach florida....GOD THEY WERE SO AMAZING!!!!! I just wished the show would of lasted a little longer....and even though the place was sold out, i felt i was the only one singing the whole concert!!!! (no1 around me knew the lyrics)....we had Hip-Hop producer Timbaland in the crowd, and he requested they play "Dont Panic"...it was amazing!!!

It went by fast but not because they didn't play enough, they did 18 songs, 19 if you count the two Scientists we had! :lol:

I was sitting in Section 5, Row P seat 1. Right smack in the middle. lol

dam 18 songs?? i was drunk so i really couldnt count....

No he didn't sound sick, he didn't perform poorly at all. He did screw The Scientist up, in which he told a funny story (not quite so funny now that a show has been cancelled) about waking up in the morning and not having any singing voice. And he told Jonny that they might have to cancel (I would've died) but that then everyone would've been so disappointed, so they found a magic doctor who fixed Chris right up. Then he did the Scientist over and it rocked like none other.

I actually thought the story was a bit of joke and not really real...I just thought it would make for a funny excuse. I can't believe they cancelled a show. Us South Floridians broke Chris. :embarrased:

im about to die.... this was supposed to be THE NIGHT !!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh:

i just cant really swallow it yet. about 7 ago, according to schedule i should have been listening to chris's angelic voice, jaw-dropping jonny's guitar riffs, smooth guy's bass playing and rocking will! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

i know that there will be a new date, and yes there is hope. but what if they actuallly cancel it... i mean my show is at tampa, the last show on florida... the rest of them are on cities about 6 or more hours away from the city i was supposed to go...(all the rest of the cities are pretty close to each other, which can be very logical if they decide to cancel) :angry: :angry: