✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHAT'S THE WORST DAY FOR YOU?

MAFE

It's a very negative way of looking at things to have a "worst day" so you should try to avoid "having" one.

If you DO have a "worst day" you should analyse WHY you hate it and try to make it better in some way.

I don't have one.............................................................

It's a very negative way of looking at things to have a "worst day" so you should try to avoid "having" one.

If you DO have a "worst day" you should analyse WHY you hate it and try to make it better in some way.

bollocks

I bet you do ;)

bollocks

I bet you do ;)

I can assure you I don't!! I try to make sure none of "my" days have any real significance - and that includes public holidays.

The one exception is my birthday, when I like to be able to do something I like (preferably skiing)!! :cool:

bollocks

I bet you do ;)

I can assure you I don't!! I try to make sure none of "my" days have any real significance - and that includes public holidays.

The one exception is my birthday, when I like to be able to do something I like (preferably skiing)!! :cool:

lol..great..i do the same things..otherwise i will be all my life thinking "fuck, today is monday, i hate mondays" and thats not good, because :

600 am and im already hating mondays even if theres nothing to hate!

i try to keep it cool :cool:

bollocks

I bet you do ;)

lol..great..i do the same things..otherwise i will be all my life thinking "fuck, today is monday, i hate mondays" and thats not good, because :

600 am and im already hating mondays even if theres nothing to hate!

i try to keep it cool :cool:

Good for you. It's the same as always looking forward to the weekend or going on holiday. It's akin to wishing your life away..............................

Guest LiquidSky
oohh yeah :cool:

great sig :cool: ;)

I'm glad you like it! :)

And you should check out the link, too! :D

But mine is better! :P :P :P :P