✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For any1 on this board who lives in TX-Hope u're safe

StephBerryman

Damn is too weird... Hurricanes, Typhoons and Tsunamis have never been so common. Don't want to speculate about its relation with global temperature change but is too obvious we've been modifying delicate balance in nature with maybe really big and terrible consequences we don't understand, maybe this is a signal...

Damn is too weird... Hurricanes' date=' Typhoons and Tsunamis have never been so common. Don't want to speculate about its relation with global temperature change but is too obvious we've been modifying delicate balance in nature with maybe really big and terrible consequences we don't understand, maybe this is a signal...[/quote']

I agree.. and there's more to come for sure... :stunned:

Yeah, even is more concerning how any big global action to make something about it has failed just because some developed countries like the U.S. always put their own interests first.

Btw is a very complex problem, political always comes into play. With developing countries as China, India or Mexico the thing is differnet, they need hydrocarbons to keep growing. They don't see any utilities in reducing its industrial emissions so they deny to do it... then the U.S. goverment think its unffair so neither so it. We actually end up without any advance.

WE NEED GLOBAL ACTIONS, just many people don't seem to care even a bit. :/

I have family in Houston. I haven't gotten in touch with them yet' date=' but I hope they stay safe. God. This is terrible. Weather sucks, eh?[/quote']

Yeah, i hope they're safe...there's major gridlock on all highways, but forecasters said the hurricane will hit on saturday...so hopefully everyone gets out in time.

It would be nice if people in America cared about the environment. All we care about is prices. But in some gas stations where I live they're starting to use Ethanol' date=' which is now cheaper.[/quote']

It's not the American people, It's their goverment

Laura, I really do hope your family are ok

Charles, I agreee with that too (What you first said) This is 3 serious Tsunami/Hurricanes in a year now, Something isn't right

It would be nice if people in America cared about the environment. All we care about is prices. But in some gas stations where I live they're starting to use Ethanol' date=' which is now cheaper.[/quote']

Charles, I agreee with that too (What you first said) This is 3 serious Tsunami/Hurricanes in a year now, Something isn't right

maybe it's that time :cry:

maybe it's that time :cry:

Let me give a different spin to what's happening... I'm NOT advocating for us to not take responsibility for our environment, but well, we are due for an ice age that's supposed to hit the earth about once every 10,000 years and maybe this kind of climate instability is part of the shift towards it? On the other hand, the Ocean and Climate Change Institute has attributed this increase in hurricane frequency and intensity to soaring temperatures around the world http://www.whoi.edu/institutes/occi/currenttopics/abruptclimate_curryr.html.