✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Cfu-ans vrs. Cfu-ian

Sienna

since we are already a well established group of coldplay fans with projects, shirts and even a website(under construction, thanks to RJ) so this is only time that a name is decided for us....i mean CFU members is just not right... so how should be called?

i dont mean to be a bitch about this or anything---although you guys well know that i am one----but i really dont care what we are called---what should this matter---we are just CFU members and thats the end of it

oh, and must we make a new thread out of every new idea that comes to our heads????

omg :embarrased: ----please excuse me for my bitchiness---i had a rough day :(

its okay, lilchick629, this thread was made because of an idea we were discussing on the CFU united thread.... somehow we ended up on the how should we be called topic, other that cfu members...if you dont want to be called anything that its okay! :)

in order to understand it , try to say it out loud...maybe that would help(CFUans, life CFU fans....CFUians, or CFU civilians...does that make sense?)

nice to see you around here! Wow, i was just reading the locked thread....oooF!!!!it is spicy! :stunned: