the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does..

Those were his direct words.

Cuz you know, he is soooo open minded about everything...that kid. Of all the people I thought would understand...he (if Eric reads this..YOU) failed me.

But ah well. We all bump into people whose ideas clash with their own. That's a part of this life.

:wink:

yes, I'm not intellectual and that's why I have an opinion that you are wrong. That makes perfect sense. If I was not intellectual maybe I would be decieved by the opinions of every human being like you. If I disagree with something I believe is important I'm going to tell you what I feel about it usually unless I feel it's too much. But with some people too much is never enough.

I wasn't trying to DECEIVE you, Eric....by no means. But I am sure you remember writing ...that's dumb and that's stupid ...after me telling you my thoughts. I know you are very much entitled to your opinion; that I would not deny.

I wasn't trying to convice you to take a side or anything. I was just telling you what I thought and it blew my mind seeing you write something as sophomoric as that's dumb. I mean come on :wreck: