✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyssa!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I tried to talk to you via msn these days but my msn are having soooo many problems!I don't even know why...It's pretty weird!!! :confused: The windows are black and I can't read the messages that I get!I think I'll have to make another one...

omg, Eric, you scare me talking this way!!!!Please tell me it's not viruses again!!!I mena I had to change my hd because of vitures a week ago!!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: I can't understand what happens!!!I didn't reinstall msn, but I'll do it now!!! :stunned:

No viruses were found... :stunned: Is this a bad or good sign?Because if it's not viruses' date=' what is it? :bigcry:[/quote']

well i'm assuming you don't scan for viruses often since you didn't say this earlier :lol: so i'm assuming you probably either have an old version of virus scanning software or one that isn't being updated unless your dad is doing that. i would definitely get your virus software updated and that means paying for it, not downloading something off the internet cuz when i updated my computer from norton 2002 to norton 2005 last summer it found 9 viruses the first time i scanned it and it's been stopping stuff from happening ever since, along with firefox

Eric, you know everything about my viruses life!!!! :wacko: :bigcry: Is my dad the one who update the virus scanning software?Yep.Do I have an old version of a virus scanning software?Yep.Do I uptade the virus scanning software frequently?Nope.I should be scared about it, don't you think? :stunned: Here we use avast...And I can see that's not updated since december... :anxious: I promisse, I'll uptade this avast thing more often...I don't wanna stop talking to people on msn because all the wondows are black! :bigcry: Ok, your advices saved my life, so I'm gonna take a look at a decent virus scanning software...Norton?Ok then!!!Hey, I have a version of Norton here!Norton 2004 I think...We used to use this one, but as the hd was changed, the avast was already installed... :confused:

Thanks boy of the norton infomercial!!! :lol: You and your norton saved my life!!! :freak:

Awwww, did you miss me??? :sneaky: :P :kiss:

Oh, I saw that...The link you posted isn't right thought, but I've already seen that big brother thing...Are you going to participate??? :) I'm not gonna be able to stay 2 weeks without this board!! :bigcry:

yea' date=' my dad never payed for the virus software on my computer and finally when i got mine he borrowed it...[/quote']

Oh my, that's a sad history... :( At least you can ask back? :confused:

Hey, I've just realized...3.54 bling???omg, you used to have so many bling!!!Don't you like having some bling?If you do, I'm definetely gonna give you some... :stunned: