🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

ok this is random as hell but... i just got my wood floors refinished (i live in a VERY old victorian house that i am renovating) and i have just discovered that if i get a good running start in the front hall i can slide all the way through my dining room into the kitchen :D *runs off to do it again to better my distance*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this is random as hell but... i just got my wood floors refinished (i live in a VERY old victorian house that i am renovating) and i have just discovered that if i get a good running start in the front hall i can slide all the way through my dining room into the kitchen :D *runs off to do it again to better my distance*

:huh: um.........

how... old are you....??

:lol: :lol: :lol: best picture ever

haha, sounds like fun! :P

:sick: you guys are hurting my feelings...

aww, it's ok, we still love you. We're just a little afraid of the ice cream :lol:

¨

:bigcry:

um.........

how... old are you....??

hey! :angry: let her be!!!! *let it be, let it be...*

:P