🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why'd you throw away his cd player?

Because it is shitty, never used, and was laying under a pile of clothes, I was under the impression no one cared about it.

so why do you think you had the right to throw it away? I mean, I'm not trying to be rude really. but you know it wasn't right.

Because it is shitty, never used, and was laying under a pile of clothes, I was under the impression no one cared about it.

so why do you think you had the right to throw it away? I mean, I'm not trying to be rude really. but you know it wasn't right.

Its not like anyone ever used it, it was just clutter. If anyone really cared, it wouldnt be laying on the floor, under a pile of dirty laundry. Thats why I felt I had the right.

Its not like anyone ever used it, it was just clutter. If anyone really cared, it wouldnt be laying on the floor, under a pile of dirty laundry. Thats why I felt I had the right.

hehe :P that's why you "felt" you had the right even though you know you didn't.

I am glad I didn't have to learn english in school. It doesn't make any sense. For instance I noticed that you said, "I don't know how to tell that in english," which is incorrect. The right way to say that is, "I don't know how to say that in english." But say and tell mean the exact same thing. I know that's incorrect grammar, but I don't know why.

I am glad I didn't have to learn english in school. It doesn't make any sense. For instance I noticed that you said' date=' "I don't know how to tell that in english," which is incorrect. The right way to say that is, "I don't know how to say that in english." But say and tell mean the exact same thing. I know that's incorrect grammar, but I don't know why.[/quote']

I love English. :P

It's the only subject I do well in, haha.

But anyways...