🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Hi Livia! (Don't be scared.. I'm not upset anymore :lol: ) :thumbsup: It takes 5-10 minutes to go away :idea2: :wink:

being special is actually a good thing you know? you get special privelages and everything... so did you do anything today? I feel couped up... I've been home all day!!!$#$#!

Sadly, I don't get any special privileges :cry: and if I do.. I'm not sure which privileges you are talking about :shifty: Anyway, I went to the hospital and then came back. Are you guys doing anything for Halloween? :idea2:

Guest LiquidSky

hahaha...well, I don't know if I'm scared josce...are you really ok now?

Yes, I'm really okay now :D

Awww so no one is doing anythign for Halloween then? :( Hmmm I'm not sure what I'll be doing.. :thinking:

^lol well we remember people that is gone by offering their "souls" what they used to like when they were alive..like food, books etc we just put in a little nice table with flowers candles etc everything as i said food, water, books if they were kids, toys....pictures...so they can remember how they were and pictures from ourselfs so they dont forget us

^lol well we remember people that is gone by offering their "souls" what they used to like when they were alive..like food' date=' books etc we just put in a little nice table with flowers candles etc everything as i said food, water, books if they were kids, toys....pictures...so they can remember how they were and pictures from ourselfs so they dont forget us[/quote']

that is a very respectful holiday. I guess that is a good way for people to remember each other once in a while. What's the day called? dia del muerte?

Guest LiquidSky
As of trying to say "We haven't forgotten you"..

Hey! You didn't say what privileges, Eric?!

you know, like... people help you do things and things are more convenient so that you can do them...

You think I'm retarded :o

^lol well we remember people that is gone by offering their "souls" what they used to like when they were alive..like food' date=' books etc we just put in a little nice table with flowers candles etc everything as i said food, water, books if they were kids, toys....pictures...so they can remember how they were and pictures from ourselfs so they dont forget us[/quote']

that is a very respectful holiday. I guess that is a good way for people to remember each other once in a while. What's the day called? dia del muerte?

dia de la muerte! you were close! lol...yes i really like it..and you should see how we set everything up...so beautiful...im going to take pictures...

dia de la muerte! you were close! lol...yes i really like it..and you should see how we set everything up...so beautiful...im going to take pictures...

sweet. I saw a video about that day one time and it looks beautiful from what I saw. Now that I think about it I think it was a movie with steven segal or something haha

As of trying to say "We haven't forgotten you"..

Hey! You didn't say what privileges, Eric?!

you know, like... people help you do things and things are more convenient so that you can do them...

You think I'm retarded :o

Well, what privelages do you want?