🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you had me kind of concerned that this was chronic (i have doing way too many psych evaluations lately at work)... my best advise, is to do something that usually makes you feel calm (some coldplay maybe... look at pics of chris, that always cheers me up... ) just something that can maybe make you find something to smile about. or make fun or eric or something :lol:

really eric - i just started a clinical trial on a new antidepressant in the developmental stages. i have had to do really in depth psych profiles of over 200 potential candidates. i know about this stuff. give me some detail about your friend. sometimes these things are chemical and no amount of comfort can solve it - medication is required.

...am I depressed then? wha?

i think you are just having an isolated incident of being depressed. acute depression lasts about 2 weeks.... chronic depression lasts much longer. i think most people feel like you do once in awhile, i know i do. but you have to try to divert those feelings into something else if at all possible.