✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the YANKEEEEEES WIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!

berrywoman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I'm the only MET fan on here :lol:

It's gonna be Boston and Cleveland to take the last 2 spots for the playoffs :smug:

it's sad :cry:

that the Yankees are struggling to get into the playoffs

with

a

payroll

of

$210 million

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

struggling???? they're in??!! what are you talking about! :rolleyes:

and who cares about the payroll.... we have 26 world championships... well earned without the heavy payroll. :P

they're not in YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :lol:

:lol:

...........aaaaaaaaaaand your Mets are where???? :rolleyes:

and who cares about the payroll.... we have 26 world championships... well earned without the heavy payroll. :P

they're not in YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :lol:

:lol:

...........aaaaaaaaaaand your Mets are where???? :rolleyes:

IN YOUR LIVINGROOM :lol:

you know that game, where people sit around watching NOTHING happen all afternoon and evening, drinking beers, eating hot dogs, getting fat.

great american past time.

you've just described CRICKET, but without the hot dogs

:rolleyes: :P

baseball is great!! Watching at the stadium is even better... but, I know.. it can be a bit 'boring'... the Playoffs are the most exciting time though, which is what we're getting ready to conquer.. :wink3: and any opportunity I get to stare at this guy's ass is good enough for me..... :wink3:

e

ofcourse you'll win if you buy off every good player in the country----how bout training them and earning that championship for once---- :rolleyes: , even my LA Dodgers would win like that :rolleyes: ---buying all the players

the problem with the Yanks isnt so much the 'training'.. its the pressure of playing for one of the greatest teams in the MLB! I mean.. granted.. you would think with such a payroll we wouldn't be in this situation.. lol but, I really think its egos and pressures. There's nothing like playing in pinstripes.. or in the House that Ruth built.. :wink3:

blah---but its a fake team---a "$ put together" team--------it would be a true championship---or true win, if they actually won by effort and hard work-----taking a crappy team to the finals and winning---now that's a true win---not when you buy all the best players in the country and win the thing---where's the challenge in that???

jealous of a fake team--who buys talent cause they cant create it or find it on their own????? Nah, i pass--- I rather go for a team that works hard to get up there---cause when they finally do win it--it will be well earned---not just bought :rolleyes:

(cant believe how much i hate the yankees)

uhhhh again..

we HAVE won championships without the payroll.. try about 24 of them.... we didn't start hogging all the players and payroll til about 3 years ago.. and since then we haven't won a championship lol

exactly... everyone hates the Yanks because we're the best... :smug: don't hate the team.. hate the game! :P

you know that game, where people sit around watching NOTHING happen all afternoon and evening, drinking beers, eating hot dogs, getting fat.

great american past time.

you've just described CRICKET, but without the hot dogs

haha yeh, but with pies instead! :lol:

damn those pommies... :mean: