✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do you have a coldplay buddy?

twin4life

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some CP buddies, most of them I have met from the boards. We go to shows together and meet up across the country just to see Coldplay. We always have sooo much fun. All of my coldplay buddies I met hear and on the official board. All my friends hated coldplay. Now I have one friend who I turned on to CP and my sis loves them now too. Spread the COLDPLAY love!!!

Mary, how did you get to meet them with out bspasses?

I came to the venue at 1.

And the concert didnt start till 9.

I wanted to see if they were maybe walking around or something,

so I could fufill my one wish.

But noooo they werent.

But I do think I saw them pull in, they were in a big white van, and it went straight to the back of DTE.

I piddled in my pants.

Lol.

I was within an acre of coldplay. :P

I will try to make this short, because whenever I tell my story I go on and on. lol

The first time I met them, I snuck backstage. :stunned: I got to the venue at about 10am, I had ga seats and wanted to be up front, which lucky I was ;) After the show my friend and I waited around outside to see if they might come out, well I realized I hadnt used the restroom all day and I needed to go, but they had locked up the doors and I couldnt go back in. I guess there was some sort of after party backstage and people started coming out. Well I caught the door so I could get back in and my friend and I went in. Well there was an elevator right before the bathrooms. My friend pointed at it and said look. We looked at each other and ran to it, pushed the button and got in. We hit the basement button and then we got scared when the doors closed and we started going down. The doors opened and 2 security guys walking by looked right at us, we froze. To our surprise they just kept walking. So we got out and went around the corner and there was Will and Guy. OMG! I went up to Will first, shook his hand, he said something about "sorry I am all sweaty" then I said something stupid like "me too" lol, i dunno why I said that. Then i asked him to sign my poster and he asked my name, i almost forgot it for a second. He signed it, To Mary, w/love Coldplay and then his name. I got my pic with him, we chated for a bit god knows what either of us said, Im sure whatever I said was babble. lol Then I went over to Guy and shook his hand and he signed my poster. Chris and Jonny werent in the room so their mngr took the poster back to the room they were in and they signed it too. It was awsome. I left there a crazy mess and that is where my addiction began. I met them at 5 other shows mainly before/after by the busses.

Wow, you must have been sister tesesa or something like that in a past life.

Omg.

Good Karma.

Im soooo jealous of oyu.

Did he remember your name each time after the first.

Next time they go on tour, we are meeting up, and I beg of you to help me meet them.

It is my goal in life.

Well not life.

A fantasty.

lol. :)

hehe, I dunno if I can meet them now that they are GIGANTIC! :( I tried to figure out a way at the last 2 shows I went to and it was impossible with all the freaking security they have now. No, they remembered me but not my name. l would have died if they did. Chris always asked, "Didnt I just see you at the last show?" lol Jonny always looked at me in shock, like "Omg, she is here too!" But he was always really sweet. At one show he threw the harmonica to me, after dont panic but I dropped it and the asshole behind me that picked it up wouldnt give it back. I am still depressed about that. So, the next show I went to I took a harmonica w/ me for him to sign and he asked me, "Oh,did you catch it?" and I went into how the guy took it and wouldnt give it back and he was so sweet about it and said"aww,I'm sorry"

I about fell in love with Jonny on the DVD when he was sitting on the rock, and he answered his cell phone, and hes like "Im Jonny, I dont know you either" he just sounded so adorable.

And I like how he says countrys when he is talking aboutomgsweetjesuscoldplayjustcameon but anyway, lol fair trade.

They showed a clip.

so now I know to be gluedd to my tv.

Lol.

It just came on.

I dunno why, but that video just freaks me out.

In a good way.

I think its because its near and dear to my heart, It reminds me of the concert.

And me forcing my freind to record the light swinging, because I wanted to watch it. :D :D

I wish I could go back to that nite so bad. :(

f

hehe' date=' I dunno if I can meet them now that they are GIGANTIC! :( I tried to figure out a way at the last 2 shows I went to and it was impossible with all the freaking security they have now. No, they remembered me but not my name. l would have died if they did. Chris always asked, "Didnt I just see you at the last show?" lol Jonny always looked at me in shock, like "Omg, she is here too!" But he was always really sweet. At one show he threw the harmonica to me, after dont panic but I dropped it and the asshole behind me that picked it up wouldnt give it back. I am still depressed about that. So, the next show I went to I took a harmonica w/ me for him to sign and he asked me, "Oh,did you catch it?" and I went into how the guy took it and wouldnt give it back and he was so sweet about it and said"aww,I'm sorry"[/quote']

I am sooooooooo jealous at you right now----Gosh, you freaken lucky girl :wink3:

I have no one..:bigcry:

my friends don't like coldplay and they just know a couple of songs :(

I always talk about coldplay and everytime they meet me they ask me "How is Chris?...How is Apple?"...... :cry: :cry:

I made a copy of X&Y for each one! (If only Coldplay knew how much I spread their music!!!)

Luckily my best friend is coming with me to their concert. I'm happy because I hope that after the gig she will like them more!

I think she decided to come with me just because she likes Speed of sound! She says she like their music but she doesn't even know the lyrics of the songs and she doesn't want to listen to the old albums cause she says that they are boring and the last cd is the best one! :dozey: :sad2: :sick:

Soooo irritating! :angry:

All of my friends seriously hate Coldplay, except my best mate who's going to the concert with me :) , but lastnight we were all at the pub and my friend Steve goes to my other friend "You should listen to the new Coldplay album, its not too bad you know".....I heard him say it and just shouted out "STEVE I LOVE YOU!!!!" He was kinda freaked out. :lol:

yes, i have several coldplay buddies !

Well, in fact, i have 2 real Coldplay buddies and they are on this board. THey are Bibe and Juju. I went to a concert with Bibe, and that was great :D

I also have other friends which like Coldplay too but not as much as I do :)

All of my friends seriously hate Coldplay' date=' except my best mate who's going to the concert with me :) , but lastnight we were all at the pub and my friend Steve goes to my other friend "You should listen to the new Coldplay album, its not too bad you know".....I heard him say it and just shouted out "STEVE I LOVE YOU!!!!" He was kinda freaked out. :lol:[/quote']

classic :lol:

it's funny how much coldplay fans want to spread the coldplay love and just make sure the entire world over listens to them and likes them. it's like we all take personal offence to it if they don't like cp's music!