✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do you have a coldplay buddy?

twin4life

i do! i was so happy when i finally found someone else who loved coldplay! well not as much as me, but she's still a huge fan! we get along great, and ALWAYS have something to talk about.

we call each other coldplay buddies, barely a day goes by when we don't talk about them in class :lol: :P

so, do you have a coldplay buddy?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my best friend is my buddy! We always seem to end up talking about Guy and Jonny!! The bad thing is we make it seem as though we know them.

that sounds like me and my sister! we always talk about the band as though we know them.... my mom just looks at us like this :stunned:

:lol: i think that people at my school already think that me and sister are dating or are very good friends with guy and chris! everytime we talk about them, i notice that people turn their heads! its hilarous! because i know that people might know the band, but not them!

In my old school I was the only one that liked them it was awesome :smug:

I didn't care what people said there like you like coldplay I don't than I said I like them by who the are

But now in high school different city I have meet so many people that love I so happy!

My only friend close to me who really likes them is Kayleigh, we went to the August show at the Tweeter together. That was great fun (well, I mean obviously the concert was fun, but going with a friend who likes them as much just makes it that much better).

Other than that my only other friend is Kelli (putainfromage on here) and of course the people on here! :P :kiss:

My other friends "like" them, but they're just posers. One of them insists on spelling it "Cold Play" and no matter how many times I tell him it's NOT 2 words, he keeps doing it.

:angry: :rolleyes:

Idiots. :lol:

it was only me and my best bud who were obsessed with them, but then some of my other friends started to say "OMG I LOVE COLDPLAY, THEY'RE THE BEST" and i think it's funny because they don't own a single one of their albums, and only know the singles like clocks, the scientist, and yellow, yet they insist that they love coldplay, and insist on going to their concert when they come here :rolleyes:

Not really. My mom really likes them, but not like I do. My sister is more interested in doing funny things with their pictures than listening to their music, although she did enjoy the concert!

Aside from that, one person at school, but I only see her during classes. Just you guys, I guess! ;)

All my friends hate cp, and they can have their own musical taste, the kids at my school always make fun of me when I wear my coldplay shirt. Oh well coldplay rocks socks. My girlfriend is starting to get into them(I am making her), but she probably thinks I am obsessed.