✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

kelly clarckson

Manders

omg my folks like it!!!!! hahahha it sux stupid love ballads...i mean where is the originality come on! im sitting there going coughlamecough coughstupidlovesongscough coughshesuxcough coughcoldplayisbettercough haha they are getting annoyed MUAHAHAHAH :D

maybe its just me because i dont watch the tv or listen to the radio, she has a new cd out? i havnt heard her name anywheres. what the hell happen i thought they were suppose to get mega famous from that stupid show.

great voice but nothing i would listen to.

it's not just you ginger. i barely heard anything either. just word of mouth. they did most of the advertising for the album during american idol. i think the show worked, she's got credibility and talent. not like those lame "popstar" shows. blaah eden's crush and sugar jones! :roll:

I'm a pretty open minded person when it comes so many things especially music, but there's no way in hell that I'm going to buy Kelly Clarkson's album. All I want to know is if she wrote or co-wrote the songs on her album? At least I'll be able to respect her if she did. :twisted:

i cant stand justin and yes her movie is going to be a sucker
movie?? what?

why are they giving her that chance to make a movie? that's just stupid. and so was the britney, mandy, eminem thing. ah :?

American Idol sucks...and whoever thinks they can get a good career started for themselves on that dumbass show sucks too. Sorry I just don't think thats the way to go. I don't like Kellys music. Lameass.