✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE OFFICIAL CELTIC THREAD

Ted

Hello to all my fellow Celts out there! This is where we can all talk about our beloved Glasgow Celtic. Post pictures of the mighty Bhoys, discuss results and maybe have a few laughs at the blue half... ;)

HAIL! HAIL!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-1 with Hearts yesterday. Pretty pleased with that considering they beat the 'gers 1-0. Really entertaining match as well. Also pleased to hear Dundee United held Rangers 0-0 at Tannadice today. Top of the table is currently:

Hearts

Celtic

Hibernian

Rangers

Looking good so far! :D

• 2 weeks later...

So satisfying isn't it pal! Yesterday's game was cracking. Superman with an OG and a proper goal. Pearson back in the team and Jonny Boy back on target. Now just the double-header against Rangers. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Keano joines Celtic! It is official...Roy Keane has joined Celtic on an 18 month contract which sees him here until the end of 2006/07 season. What an addition to an already strong squad. I cannot wait for the next Old Firm game...the 'Gers will be shitting themselves. COME ON THE BHOYS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hearts 2-3 Celtic FT

Hearts 2-0 Celtic HT

What a performance today! I would have been happy with a draw like last time but we really turned it on in the second half today. 7 points clear at the top of the table and the title is heading our way I think! Up there with the Hibs game. COME ON THE BHOYS!!!

Current table:

1 Celtic 51

2 Hearts 44

3 Hibernian 37

4 Rangers 34

5 Kilmarnock 32

6 Motherwell 29

7 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 28

8 Aberdeen 24

9 Dundee United 21

10 Falkirk 17

11 Dunfermline 13

12 Livingston 12

Clyde 2-1 Celtic :angry:

Feeling pretty low after all that. Keano's debut was average and as for Du Wei well the less said about him the better. Boruc flapping at the first goal was disgraceful. Strachan said it was worse than Artmedia. Just damn well better win the league now...