✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE OFFICIAL CELTIC THREAD

Ted

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts are good mate...wouldn't be a disaster if they won the league...as long as Rangers don't. Plus it would shut up all the two horse race pricks as well. Drew with Chelsea tonight by the way...

• 3 months later...
Celtic 1-0 Manchester United

Spirit, passion and downright fantastic fighting football and a deserved victory.

If anyone from the English press is around then a resounding two-fingers to you...

congrats :P.....great victory!!!!

btw....i'll be waiting all the Scots.......in my city.....for Italy-Scotland.....in march 2007:D......will be a great show:)!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Right, time for an update...

League is virtually ours, cup has got to be ours now. We have St. Johnstone in the semi and then it will be either Hibernian or Dunfermline in the semi. I think a league and cup double is ours to lose now. Champions League we have nothing to lose in the San Siro on Wednesday night. A score draw or a win and we go through: I like those odds!

• 1 month later...

Kilmarnock 1-2 Celtic

We've gone and won the league! :D:D:D

Nakamura's 92nd minute free kick was sublime. Great way to win it. One of our best seasons in a while I would argue. The league is won (Strachan's 2nd in his two seasons and our fifth in seven), the cup final is against either Dunfermline Athletic or Hibernian (surely a formality) and we got further than ever before in the Champions League and gave a fantastic account of ourselves in the process (the beating of Manchester United and not conceding against AC Milan after some 200 minutes of play). Here's to next season!

HAIL! HAIL!

:D:D:D

• 1 month later...

Won the cup today! The 14th double in our history! 4 trophies in two years for Strachan - not a bad return at all. Arguably the best season since I have been a fan. Some amazing memories and a sad farwell to Neil Lennon.

• 10 months later...