✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Coldplay song of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is Halloween and my songs of the day are "I Ran Away" and "High Speed" by none other than COLDPLAY!!!!

Lovely songs, eh?? :wink:

Hey Laura! So we share the song of the day, "High Speed"?? That's cool. 8) I still haven't found "I Ran Away" on Kazaa. Maybe you can help me out?! :cry:

Hey Kat!! How's it going today?? WOW!! we share the same song!! I didn't even notice that... :lol: You haven't found "I Ran Away" yet?? That's strange! Have you tried WinMx? I just typed in Coldplay like 3 seconds ago and like 1900 files came up..so if i find anything I'll let you know! Have you seen the scientist video yet?? I've been checking Kazaa almost everyday but they only have the live performance of the musique plus performance...i'm being patient lol....but i did get "1.36" on Kazaa a couple of days ago!

Oh wait!! Do you have windows media player, Kat? Cause if you do..you could go on http://www.muchmusic.com and go in the "inside much" section...they're streaming the video...maybe you'll have luck there!

anyways, i was watching much today and i saw the commercial for glastonbury 2002!!! I was soo happy...i'm getting my tape ready!!! I'll let you know if i'm able to send you a copy!!!

I'll probably PM you and tell you!! Ok..i've wrote waaay too much..i'm gonna go now...

See ya :wink:

Wow, thanks for all the information and your suggestions, Laura! Be sure I'll check it all out. And if you could send me a copy - whoa!! :D Thanks for EVERYTHING!!! You rock!

Oh, one question: Where can I download WinMX? I haven't used it before... Have a great evening and talk to you soon! 8)

erm...i don't think it sounds like any others really. i :? t was during that sort of transitional period between parachutes and arobtth. it's closer to the stuff on arobtth, quite dark, just in case you couldn't guess from the title. :? i downloaded it off kazaa along with idiot (which sort of reminds me of pj harvey) so you should be able to find it somewhere 8) good luck :lol: