✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just want to make someone so happy........

bart

^^ :( To have regrets is not really a good thing I guess... I have them sometimes, but I always thing that "is past" so, you really can´t change it even if you think about too much.. so, if you can´t change it, the best is just leave it... :(

I have the same problem as you, but mine is because I have a lot of free time right now.. so, the only thing I can do is think, and think, and think and think... but sometimes, when I´ve wrote some short story, is like let my feelings away, and even is not a solution, is kinda relief... is not in that way for you? :huh:

this is the last day of my life:Zu

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is not in that way for me Zu. isn't bad to me usually... it only made think about it, but it not bad for me... :) intento que no sea demasiado para mi, pero es una larga historia que no pude escribir completa y por fin a vuelto a mi mente asi que no la voy a dejar pasar aunque me cueste lágrimas. :)

Guest LiquidSky
that's why i stopped searching. he'll find me. :cool:

And I have never looked! :lol: I am not gonna start now either.. :wink:

is not in that way for me Zu. isn't bad to me usually... it only made think about it' date=' but it not bad for me... :) intento que no sea demasiado para mi, pero es una larga historia que no pude escribir completa y por fin a vuelto a mi mente asi que no la voy a dejar pasar aunque me cueste lágrimas. :)[/quote']

oh.. I see... bueno, pues espero que la puedas escribir pronto y cerrar ese circulo *abrazos para españa :) *

going going gone:ZU

Daryl' date=' have you tried online dating? As lame as it sounds, I have found some nice people that way.[/quote']

Tried it seemed to get no replys... :huh: and I did not have the time to keep it updated....