✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just want to make someone so happy........

bart

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well' date='I think somewhere out in this world there is a person for you (and me)...maybe you have seen him/her yet...maybe you have never seen him/her...or maybe you are already a friend of this person...and one day it will make "click" and then everything changes.....i think if people just go to a party to find somebody because they say they have to...then it won't work even if you find somebody.....but if you go out with a happy face there will probably be somebody who tries to get your attention....well,actually maybe I'm too young to say such things....but I think it is like that! :) :) :) :) :)[/quote']

Yes, it IS pretty much like that - you certainly appear to be very wise for your age! :)

hope you find her (or she finds you). every person deserves to be happy. :)

True that!

However every person deserves to have food and shelter, doesn't mean they'll all have it...Same thing with happyness.

That's also true. People do generally have too many expectations, and there are no guarantees in life.......................

Well' date='I think somewhere out in this world there is a person for you (and me)...maybe you have seen him/her yet...maybe you have never seen him/her...or maybe you are already a friend of this person...and one day it will make "click" and then everything changes.....i think if people just go to a party to find somebody because they say they have to...then it won't work even if you find somebody.....but if you go out with a happy face there will probably be somebody who tries to get your attention....well,actually maybe I'm too young to say such things....but I think it is like that! :) :) :) :) :)[/quote']

Yes, it IS pretty much like that - you certainly appear to be very wise for your age! :)

:smug: I know.I was never a typical teenager,I always had my sense for reality!

You are making it sound as if you aren't a teenager anymore. :P

You are making it sound as if you aren't a teenager anymore. :P

well,according to my age I am..but to my behaviour I think I'm not! :D

Not really - you can set out to achieve something' date=' but there's no guarantee you'll make it.[/quote']

Yes, but if I've achived to have a monthly salary of 200k$, I'm not excpected to use the public transportation, I take it for granted to use a car.

I hope you see my point here, cuz I've got to go to bed now. :lol:

G' night!

I would like that too.. but I sometimes have the feeling I would never found that person... and I will be alone.. forever... :( :cry: I ´ve thought also if some people are just destinated to be alone, and If I´m just one of them... :cry:

but well, I guess all we can do is wait...

someday we´ll know:Zu

I would like that too.. but I sometimes have the feeling I would never found that person... and I will be alone.. forever... :( :cry: I ´ve thought also if some people are just destinated to be alone, and If I´m just one of them... :cry:

but well, I guess all we can do is wait...

someday we´ll know:Zu

I am feel the same way too ... its very sad init

oh well try not to think about it too much... i try to be happy making happy the ones are around me (family and friends); it makes me feel happy, although is not the same as have a bfriend... but... is the best i can advice you, and still have hope and wait, but look for it too... you can't find your love just sitting....

I am feel the same way too ... its very sad init

I know... :embarrased: I guess the worst thing is, you can actually do nothing about, I mean... as the others said, if you look too much, you wont find it, and if you dont look at all, maybe you wont find it either... :embarrased:

oopss.. I guess this thread has the intention of make you feel better.. and I´m not doing that... :(

anyway, I guess Ari´s post is very wise about it... :)

;)

well may be my post is wise, i don't know... but i'm feeling alone these days too, and the 'cause of it is a bit 'stupid' is a story i wrote time ago, that i'm re-writing it so it's about a very difficult relationship so it makes me feel about love all the time :/. i don't want to feel like that because, i feel i'm also insecure :/ it's dificult to explain to me, may be my problem is that i think about some things too much. :/