✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I feel like I'm gettin old!!!

cvanno

I've been browsing the postings today and is there anyone out there over the age of 23??? Not that I don't enjoy listening to the youngsters give their opinion about music and Coldplay. It's actually refreshing to know that kids in highschool are actually listening to something worth listening to. Way to Go!!

I am here

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been browsing the postings today and is there anyone out there over the age of 23??? Not that I don't enjoy listening to the youngsters give their opinion about music and Coldplay. It's actually refreshing to know that kids in highschool are actually listening to something worth listening to. Way to Go!!

i am already old! :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(don't feel cheated, but I'm from America)

The sickest thing is the Official board is being over-run by retarded 14 year old runts.

hahah!! so now I know! :lol:

cvanno-I am 29... and there are few of us on here who are over the age of 25... so welcome!! ;)

25 really isn't old! :( That's really young, there are many Coldplay fans of your age, don't worry. I mean I'm 14, and also registered on the Dutch Coldplay board: http://www.coldplayfans.nl/forum

And I can tell you the average age on that board is 22/23/24/25/26 or even older, but some are 18 or 16 too, and I feel so young in there :/

So don't get worried about your age.. :P You're not too old, maybe we're just too young.. :P

Oh, and... Coldplay is for all ages :D

I in the last 2 days of my 20's. I will turn 30 on the 17th and I was gettin pretty depressed but now as I get closer to my 30's I dont feel as old as I did in my 20's. I think the 20's are a hard time because you dont know where you are or going in life. Now that I am almost 30 I feel like I have more direction and I know where I am and where I am going and I feel good about that. So all of you in your 20's that are feeling old, I have been there, just wait until youre in your 30's and you will feel alot better. ;)

I in the last 2 days of my 20's. I will turn 30 on the 17th and I was gettin pretty depressed but now as I get closer to my 30's I dont feel as old as I did in my 20's. I think the 20's are a hard time because you dont know where you are or going in life. Now that I am almost 30 I feel like I have more direction and I know where I am and where I am going and I feel good about that. So all of you in your 20's that are feeling old, I have been there, just wait until youre in your 30's and you will feel alot better. ;)

Guest LiquidSky
I in the last 2 days of my 20's. I will turn 30 on the 17th and I was gettin pretty depressed but now as I get closer to my 30's I dont feel as old as I did in my 20's. I think the 20's are a hard time because you dont know where you are or going in life. Now that I am almost 30 I feel like I have more direction and I know where I am and where I am going and I feel good about that. So all of you in your 20's that are feeling old' date=' I have been there, just wait until youre in your 30's and you will feel alot better. ;)[/quote']

Awww so that's not just me then? :o Good! :lol: 'cause I feel OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :(

When I turned 20 this year..I was all traumatized (I still kinda am :lol: ) 'cause I was turning 20 and I felt being old and I just kept thinking that wrinkles are gonna start to show and that my hands aren't going to look the same way ('cause I love my hands :nice: ) and all that stuff. But now.. I'm kinda looking forward to 21.. I think this year has def. helped a lot in so many ways...

But I do get what the poster of this thread is saying. Talking to someone younger than you, def. makes you feel old. Before I didn't really measure of what I was saying to someone else. I just used to say everything..but now I do watch out with what I say to someone younger than me.

The Reckoner 00' date=' you like Cat Power? Someone who actually knows who Cat Power is!! This is unreal.[/quote']

god, i want to marry her!

She's playing a solo gig in Chicago on my birthday. I'm excited because even though it's a Sunday night, my girlfriend is really excited to go, too.

Moon Pix makes me cry, and You Are Free makes me feel so alive. I'm not extremely well acquainted with her other releases. When I have money..... I'll probably buy another guitar. OH, and THEN I'll buy the rest of Cat Power... :D

25 really isn't old! :( That's really young, there are many Coldplay fans of your age, don't worry. I mean I'm 14, and also registered on the Dutch Coldplay board: http://www.coldplayfans.nl/forum

And I can tell you the average age on that board is 22/23/24/25/26 or even older, but some are 18 or 16 too, and I feel so young in there :/

So don't get worried about your age.. :P You're not too old, maybe we're just too young.. :P

Oh, and... Coldplay is for all ages :D

Excellent point from someone so young!! Well done and keep up the good work!! :)