Oberhausen/GER, Oct. 28th

*Sarah*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

That was really a strange feeling. I realized it in the evening and I thought... wow, it was just a brilliant night in Oberhausen! What a pity that I didn't know anyone from here.

My place was circa here... (green arrow) 4th or 5th row.

egrn3.jpg

Yeah...I can remember how we were stadning in the queue outside and there were only dutch people in front of us.....:stunned:

(but it was the same in Köln....)

white ballons?

I only can remember those yellow ballons...yes during yellow....but somehow I know that there were also white ballons....:huh:

oberhausenpijlengb8.png

I stood at the purple arrow, second row :cool:

I remember the white balloons too, I really thought they made some kind of mistake with these dutch words :P A really GREAT moment was when Chris grabbed the mobile phone during talk, from a girl who stood in front of me. OMG I was sooooo jealous !

• 4 weeks later...

Crazy as this sound I was at the concert and I'm from Canada. The concert was great but I have to admit crowd response was different then I expected. I know you are all big fans and everyone cheered and clapped a ton at the concert. What was missing for me was the excitement of the crowd pushing and moving forward until you have no space to yourself at all. I was on the floor about row 7 and man was there a lot of body space up front. Even when Chris was singing right infront of us no one moved or tried to get closer. I guess in Canada we express ourselves a bit differently, maybe a little too insanely, you should try it though it's so much fun. As I said at the beginning though the concert was great.

Crazy as this sound I was at the concert and I'm from Canada. The concert was great but I have to admit crowd response was different then I expected. I know you are all big fans and everyone cheered and clapped a ton at the concert. What was missing for me was the excitement of the crowd pushing and moving forward until you have no space to yourself at all. I was on the floor about row 7 and man was there a lot of body space up front. Even when Chris was singing right infront of us no one moved or tried to get closer. I guess in Canada we express ourselves a bit differently' date=' maybe a little too insanely, you should try it though it's so much fun. As I said at the beginning though the concert was great.[/quote']

uh, ehm... yes, I get your point, I experienced something like that at other concerts ;D

first of all I have to agree with julia, and secondly... I don't think what you're describing really "fits" to a coldplay concert or let's say to coldplay's music... it's not really a "rock-concert" or something, hehe. my opinion ^^