✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oberhausen/GER, Oct. 28th

*Sarah*

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there, too, and i think it was just awesome. It was a great birthday present for me from my boyfriend, who went with me there. :D

It was my first concert ever and I can't wait for the next tour.

Which songs you like did you miss at the concert? They played good and popular songs like Clocks, Scientist etc., but I missed Shiver and Green Eyes, I really like those two. :)

I just don't understand why the tour is called "Twisted Logic Tour 2005" and they didn't play Twisted Logic. :/

Is How You See The World a new song, by the way? I thought so at first, but I dunno. It isn't on one of the three LPs.

Coldplayish greetings, Carr ;)

Edit: I wouldn't have gone to Oberhausen, rather to Mannheim, which is nearer, but in the middle of the week and last week was a friday and autumn holidays, too, for me. :)

my remark: that is the greatest(as in extremely detailed.. an actual REVIEW, not a curse or death sentence towards the band)review i've ever read. thank you. the descriptions were really forming the images i remembered from the show i went to.. a little sad that i didnt get to see X&Y or How You See The World but I"m sure footage will come up. Again thank you for a fair, well thought-out and extremely detailed review. thumbs up.

How do people get such great seats at concerts? I am willing to shell out some dough' date=' but even then I never seem to get that close. Any suggestions for when they come around California again?[/quote']

the presale. Make sure you are registered at the official site. http://www.coldplay.com, then you can buy before the public. But my advice is buy tickets to a show that not in such high demand. When they toured this past summer, I bought some for the next state over ( Cinn, OH) and I ended up getting GA pit from the presale. got there early and was front row center. not that the fans there were not excited, it's just the show in MI was way more in demand.

• 4 weeks later...