✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oberhausen/GER, Oct. 28th

*Sarah*

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sarah is finally back home again.

what should I say? if I should answer the question in one sentence, I'd probably say it was the best night of my entire life.

the whole atmosphere was just SO SO SO amazing... the crowd was just AWESOME (thanks to everyone!!).

halfway through the concert chris thanked the audience, saying "you're turning this into a great coldplay concert"... when they came out again for the encore, he even fell on his knees... several times he said something about the best crowd ever, dunno, if it's just referring to germany. ;) he also changed the last lines of 'fix you' saying this.

it was simply awesome! I thought it would be great but I never believed it would be THAT great...

Jonny and Chris were amazing... dunno which song it was (guess 'the scientist') when chris said "jonny ist mein bester freund" (jonny is my best friend) and it was so cute when they hugged each other during 'in my place' (the "I was scared..." part), stayed close like that and danced. sooo cute. xD

I don't know what else to say at the moment...

thanks coldplay!!

hi, thank you very much for this pictures :smug:

This concert really impressed me and brought a lot of love to Oberhausen :blush:

Got the Playlist of Chris at the end, which was laying under the piano *juhu*

Finally I have to admit - great performance and great audience - great evening

sarah is finally back home again.

what should I say? if I should answer the question in one sentence, I'd probably say it was the best night of my entire life.

the whole atmosphere was just SO SO SO amazing... the crowd was just AWESOME (thanks to everyone!!).

halfway through the concert chris thanked the audience, saying "you're turning this into a great coldplay concert"... when they came out again for the encore, he even fell on his knees... several times he said something about the best crowd ever, dunno, if it's just referring to germany. ;) he also changed the last lines of 'fix you' saying this.

it was simply awesome! I thought it would be great but I never believed it would be THAT great...

Jonny and Chris were amazing... dunno which song it was (guess 'the scientist') when chris said "jonny ist mein bester freund" (jonny is my best friend) and it was so cute when they hugged each other during 'in my place' (the "I was scared..." part), stayed close like that and danced. sooo cute. xD

I don't know what else to say at the moment...

thanks coldplay!!

Hey Sarah!!! Glad you had an great time, it sounds like it was amazing!!! Thanks for telling us all about it! Im so happy for ya! :)

@steph: I really can't describe anything the way it was for me... maybe because it was my first coldplay concert but I guess I had loved it just as much if it had been my 10th concert...

oh, and btw I was in the 2. row... middle/left site. dunno. xD

juliaaa! you were on television! :lol: :D yah, you know that already... xD

http://www.tagesschau.de/sendungen/0,1196,SPM12_VID4900856_OIT4900848_RESreal120_PLYinternal_NAV,00.html

Quite funny, the extract here says that they're going to perform in Leipzig and Frankfurt (both concerts sold out), but my 6 tickets lying on top of my pc-monitor send me to Mannheim :)

Not the best investigation by the ARD ;)

hello everybody!!!

i'm sad that it was over so fast......... it was just brilliant, really wonderful show. Thx again Coldplay!!! I love you... ;)

Now, did anyone of you make nice pictures of guy berryman????? absolutely THE hottest bassist on earth !!!

i want to say thank you already... ;)

*keep listening to coldplay*

bye bye ;)

^hehe, nice idea, why not? xD

the "you know ich liebe dich" was so cute. :) or the "ich brauche ein telefon" (I need a telephone) in the middle of talk. I love his accent. ^^

@julia: see? I didn't find you, too. *g*

yes, that was funny. although he said, he didn't want to talk in german :)