🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

RICK8 talks to everyone thread

Christiana

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and do you think that will get rid of all of them? you see there is a fine line between love and hate, really there is. we get so tied up in people that we hate them in a way so we want them out of our lives, make room as it were for our own feelings, and what if you were to get rid of them all? what then, wallow in selfishness or perhaps pity thinking your doing the right thing for yourself and them? inside of us when were born we have a need to love and be loved, we can destroy it if we want but in the end I think we want to love them and want them to love us, so that maybe we hate ourselves a little less

i like to constantly be told that I am loved even if they dont mean it. :P

kidding of course. I think its easy to tell if someone doesnt trully love you. Its in the actions, although it is nice to hear I love you from someone that really loves you because you know they mean it.

sorry I am rambling, too much liquor.

I hate you!!!

(now... do you feel loved.. or hated? ;))

I feel very confussed. No, I am used to people tell me they hate me so its ok. Here, have a shot of tequila, on the house. shot.JPG

and do you think that will get rid of all of them? you see there is a fine line between love and hate' date=' really there is. we get so tied up in people that we hate them in a way so we want them out of our lives, make room as it were for our own feelings, and what if you were to get rid of them all? what then, wallow in selfishness or perhaps pity thinking your doing the right thing for yourself and them? inside of us when were born we have a need to love and be loved, we can destroy it if we want but in the end I think we want to love them and want them to love us, so that maybe we hate ourselves a little less[/quote']

I just feel that those people I want to block out are people that won't understand me in the state they're in... and the people I can work with are the ones that understand me. I could like you say not block them out. Sometimes I do it out of frustration I guess... I don't think I hate anyone though... If what you mean by a fine line is you mean it's easy to change then I totally agree. I think we're born with a feeling of love and hate at the same time though...

Ive seen this happen and think I could share, I'd be lying if I didn't ever feel it.

I will even say that you can love someone so much and so silently that you desire for them to read your mind, even though of course you know they can't and balk at the idea. They love them so much that they begin to just wan't to be left alone, want to stop hurting and want to start coping, so they begin to hate the source of their anguish it can even be many people so that you want them to hate you, at least that way you know what they think about you and your quite in love with the idea of being hated. After that you feed the idea of being alone until your proud of it, of course your heading to a crash, you don't need consolement nor do you want any, you just walk off to the end proudly knowing that your not hurting anyone. and you crash and you look at the lie and feel regret, all the while with this face on and nobody was ever the wiser

I'm still thinking here so just keep an open mind while I look

Ive seen this happen and think I could share, I'd be lying if I didn't ever feel it.

I will even say that you can love someone so much and so silently that you desire for them to read your mind, even though of course you know they can't and balk at the idea. They love them so much that they begin to just wan't to be left alone, want to stop hurting and want to start coping, so they begin to hate the source of their anguish it can even be many people so that you want them to hate you, at least that way you know what they think about you and your quite in love with the idea of being hated. After that you feed the idea of being alone until your proud of it, of course your heading to a crash, you don't need consolement nor do you want any, you just walk off to the end proudly knowing that your not hurting anyone. and you crash and you look at the lie and feel regret, all the while with this face on and nobody was ever the wiser

no, I definitely never liked someone so much that I want to be left alone... being left alone has to do with other things.

I'm not in love with the idea of being hated. I'm in love with the idea of being different maybe... changing things maybe...

you know youre very smart for someone half my age. I totally agree with you. Sometimes I cringe at the thought of being touched or even in the same room of people I love. I do sometimes feel proud of being alone, noone knows the wiser. Secretly at times I feel so lonely I just collapse.

Yeah Mary......I know...it gets so hard..I'm not smart....I'm just trying real hard.....

Eric what would you like to change?

Sometimes I personally think I could be in a different facet of purpose. I see all these kids who say their individuals and say their excersising freedom yet they bow down to themselves and to the world, almost looking the same, becoming the same rebellion, having the same selfish needs, wanting all to be this figure of otherworldy. It looks like a deep sea carrying thses people, the current is causing us to slip away, wear a name, be the same, take some more, it doesn't make sense sometimes

I'd like to try to change a lot of things. That's one thing that eats at me. I wonder if I'll ever come close to doing something that I feel that I'm actually affecting things the way I want to. I mean... I don't care if I make high quality auto parts... really I hate the concept of working all my life to make crap.

Eric I will say that I am a Jehovah's Witness, and what they say isn't true by the way. You see I fealt the same, I didn't want to work away my life and especially my younger years on nothing reallly, I became one last year, and since then I will tell you honestly Eric the truth of it is that I am coming to understanding, I had to first wake up and humble myself and realize that I have to ask and learn, and I'm going farther then I wouldve thought, and I had problems, big problems, you wouldve never seen me set foot in a church or anything, religion was a corporation designed to mislead and whore themselves to the government and force poor people to pay their wages. I was given a watchtower and awake by my dad when he was contacted, my first inclination was to trash it but I read it becuase I wanted to honestly find fault, well I found what I was looking for, it was purpose. Believe me you could be anyone and read an article or a few and you will question the heavy things. :)

ask him Rick, just ask him, look at the changes he's been making, and why do many religions say to not bother with us, why do they want to hide meanings, why do they tell soldiers to go to war because God wants them to on both sides of the country? Why does Chrisendom tell us that god takes little children when they die to heaven, what exactly were we meant to do? Why do we want to be more than we are? For me it was, why does god permit suffering and death?

ask my friend ask