December 19, 200520 yr Hi Daryl! :kiss: How are you today? Thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate in the awarding ceremony btw. :D
December 19, 200520 yr No Problem all my thanks are to you.... ! I am fine.... just busy I am working this week from 8AM to 8 15 PM !
December 19, 200520 yr Oh, you're welcome. It's a fun experience. Oh, it must be tiring. Are you at the workplace right now? It must be, uhm about 4:00 (?) pm there right?
December 19, 200520 yr about 20 to four... I am rosterd to work split shifs this week. I normally get a break from 11.30 AM till 4.15PM however since I have now moved into my friends flat, it would be a waste of time for me to go home as its all over the other side of Manchester and it would take me, most of that time to get home, and the travelling would tire me even more.... Its gonna be worth it anyway as I can save more money for my move to Barcelona and my trip to go and see my mum in Ethiopia before I go... ! I will now be doing this shift for a week every 2nd week from now till then end of May next year providing I dont lose my job.... I am going to have to stop posting here soon as well... as I am going to be even more busy in 2006 ! I am going to miss you guys... but when I get a chance to go to a internet cafe I will come on and say hello
December 19, 200520 yr :( Oh we're gonna miss you, Daryl. But I understand that you really need to do this. I just hope that you can have enough time to chat with us. Oh and if you are already well settled in Barcelona, I pray that everything will be all right and that you can visit us here. :D
December 19, 200520 yr Oh yeah. I mean, if you're already there I hope that you can post like you used to. :)
December 19, 200520 yr I wont be there to the end of may next year... I need to save money whilst I adjust to the life, culture, lanuage and find a job...
December 19, 200520 yr You're welcome! :D I see. So I guess you've already asked Iris about it...Cool, maybe you can meet each other there in Barcelona in May 2006. :D
December 19, 200520 yr well... I'm good, except for my voice :P actually that's a show I used to watch Mork & Mindy... man I miss those old shows!!! What happened to actors like Tom Hanks and Dick Van Dike and Robin Williams!!
December 19, 200520 yr Oh is your sore throat getting worse? :worried: Yeah, I think Mork & Mindy is still being shown here...We're like 20 years behind when it comes to TV programs. :lol: :anxious:
December 19, 200520 yr well you are lucky because house is the only show I watch right now and it's not coming back on until January!! :bigcry: but by that time 24 will be back on! well... I don't think it's getting worse cuz it doesn't feel as bad as it did yesterday but I can't talk .. I can only use hand gestures and make pictures of what I want.. in fact, here is a picture of what I want: !!!!!!!!!!!
December 19, 200520 yr Well if you meant that I'm lucky that I'll get to watch House when I'm already 40 years old then...oh well. :/ Oh, I'm sorry, you must be feeling terrible right now. :anxious: Nice car. I really do want a vehicle like that! :P
December 19, 200520 yr actually this is the car I want and that is not the model I want of course! I would like if you would pose on my car!! :P
December 19, 200520 yr yay! :D oh sure...you know i would do anything for you (except perverted things of course) :wink3: :P
Create an account or sign in to comment