November 4, 200520 yr it's 14....with the consent...here in texas that is. maybe it IS different in other states.. .but when i turn 18 and if i were to want to get married, i could. at 14 if i wanted to get married, i could have as well..assuming the parents agree
November 4, 200520 yr Crystal! Why did you reported this to the mods?! :P :huh: haha :lol: she doesn't want me to get married to someone else I guess :lol: (she just accidentally hit the ignore button on someone too... she was probably trying to figure out what the blue button does :lol:)
November 4, 200520 yr i keep pushing the wrong freaking buttons!!! i's such a klutz i guess. my hands are all jittery because i took medicine for my aching back...oh well,i know it was dumb and clumsy but all is forgive right? :embarrased:
November 4, 200520 yr Don't click the blue button unless you are dying! Is that clear? :P I'm just kidding.. :lol: So..........WHO is getting married? :idea2: :D
November 4, 200520 yr I don't know... I haven't found anyone willing to marry me yet and crystal isn't legal :lol:
November 4, 200520 yr Hey liquid sky...your a moderator... how do i get rid of that thing that show up in the thread saying i put Eric in my ignore list?...it looks real bad and sillly :/
November 4, 200520 yr Hey liquid sky...your a moderator... how do i get rid of that thing that show up in the thread saying i put Eric in my ignore list?...it looks real bad and sillly :/ You go to the front page.. and then anothe page will pop up and then click on "Buddy Management" and then Ignore blablabla and blabala got it? :lol: :wink:
November 4, 200520 yr ^^6 wait? what happened here?! what's that thing above that says you have added this person to your ignore list?! :confused: someone please explain! you must have accidentally hit the ignore button... if you did then you can go here to change it... http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/ignore.php tell her this viri
November 4, 200520 yr ^^6 wait? what happened here?! what's that thing above that says you have added this person to your ignore list?! :confused: someone please explain! you must have accidentally hit the ignore button... if you did then you can go here to change it... http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/ignore.php tell her this viri Why are you ignoring them? :(
November 4, 200520 yr ^^6 wait? what happened here?! what's that thing above that says you have added this person to your ignore list?! :confused: someone please explain! you must have accidentally hit the ignore button... if you did then you can go here to change it... http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/ignore.php tell her this viri Why are you ignoring them? :( no, she was ignoring me... so she wouldn't see me type that unless you told her
November 4, 200520 yr I GOT IT...i'm back! ok here goes... I'll be legal in about 21 days Eric....but i'm just a temp. wife. Until Eric is 30 and then Christiana will be there for him... And i'm prone to muscles spasms in my back so the medicine is prescribed and not by street hoodlems either
November 4, 200520 yr Hey if one of you send me 2 ims.. I did not get those... :idea2: just pm people! PM!!!
November 4, 200520 yr I GOT IT...i'm back! ok here goes... I'll be legal in about 21 days Eric....but i'm just a temp. wife. Until Eric is 30 and then Christiana will be there for him... And i'm prone to muscles spasms in my back so the medicine is prescribed and not by street hoodlems either :lol: no, if you marry me b4 I'm 30 it's permanent, sorry but if you don't marry me b4 I'm 30 then it's christi
November 4, 200520 yr I GOT IT...i'm back! ok here goes... I'll be legal in about 21 days Eric....but i'm just a temp. wife. Until Eric is 30 and then Christiana will be there for him... And i'm prone to muscles spasms in my back so the medicine is prescribed and not by street hoodlems either :lol: no, if you marry me b4 I'm 30 it's permanent, sorry but if you don't marry me b4 I'm 30 then it's christi awwwwwwwwwwww :nice: :dizzy2:
November 4, 200520 yr Hey if one of you send me 2 ims.. I did not get those... :idea2: just pm people! PM!!! wasn't me... btw, if youw ant to add me to your msnm my sn is [email protected] ...
Create an account or sign in to comment