✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

iPods and Creative Zen Touch

Fixed

Anybody know of any good online retailers that sell iPods and Creative Zen Touch's (both 20Gb) at reasonable prices. Before you ask I have tried Google and found some, but sometimes no matter how hard you look you don't always find what you're looking for. Oh yeah, and which is better, iPod or Creative?

I can't help you where to get it in the UK.

I was looking for a new MP3 player here... The Creative player (4 GB) is a lilttle cheaper than the ipod. But I decided to buy the ipod because a friend of me had the Creative player and he had some problems with it, so he recommended me not to buy it.

Mmmmm, ipods.... :kiss: I love mine, I've had it 5 months and absolutely NO difficulties have come my way, except it freezing once.

I don't know anything about your other option, the Touch, however. So I can't really help you there.

For your price comparison, try Kelkoo.co.uk, it compares prices at loads of websites for you.

As for the ipod, you can't open it up yourself. Don't know about the other one. The reason that's a problem is if you accidently drop it in water. I saw some weird gadget show when I was trying to sleep the other night and they tested mobile phones, the ipod and some other stuff by dropping them in a paddling pool. The ones they could open up to let the air circulate round the parts worked again afterwards. The ones where the water couldn't dry out went bust. The ipod had no way for you to open it up and let the insides dry, so if it gets too wet it'll be knackered.