✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

French riots

Matter-Eater Lad

Now it's ok, there is still 600 burned cars every night in the countrybut a week ago it was 1200!

And Lille is only 200km away from Paris! It's spread from paris to Toulouse which is 700km away I think.

Where I live it's quite calm, just cars burned, no death....

These riots are insane. I know too little to comment too much. Isn't there anyone who's be more familiar with all the circumstances and cared to explain? No matter how cliché it sounds, but violence is no answer and ppl who choose that path in order to "fix problems" are already on the wrong side.

Yes there WAS riots in my city but now it retourn to normal... Everythings is perfectly normal!

You shouldn't belive what news says because in france we saw what your journalists said and it's not the truth, they talk about civil war or they compare it Irak war but It is just few young people (17-18 years old) who burned cars because there is big problems where they live and no politician man are listening to them....

I think media amplify very much what happened especially the foreign telesivion,

but as FOX said, about 500 cars burnt each night, and in my city Lyon some young people started a fire in the subway so til sunday there is no metro or bus from 6 pm to 5 am each day

but it's not chaos

What do you expect?

An american to know something about the rest of the world?

(A recent survey showed that 22% of american childen think that america is the only country in the world; and also 100% of people asked in my class couldn't name any members of the french parliement apart from the presendent) :)

Now it's ok, there is still 600 burned cars every night in the countrybut a week ago it was 1200!

And Lille is only 200km away from Paris! It's spread from paris to Toulouse which is 700km away I think.

Where I live it's quite calm, just cars burned, no death....

It makes you wonder whether some big car producers are behind this!! :idea2: