November 11, 200520 yr This isn't the actual presale, it's just a link that they send you for you to sign up and put in the request for the show you want. Everyone who signed up on the TalktheTour.com site, or is a Coldplay.com member should be getting one. It doesn't matter on your venue, just if you're signed up. I'm sure they've just been pretty slow with sending them. http://www.coldplay.com/wintertour/ Go there. That's the link they'll email you. Sign up if you're a member of Coldplay.com, and if you're not already, then join. And join on more than one account. Hope that helps you guys! :)
November 11, 200520 yr umm welll i know the three on ticketmaster might but i dono about the 2 la ones that were more recently announced
November 11, 200520 yr I wish that there were that many mi. dates.. hopefully I will be catching the one in Ohio too though :D
November 11, 200520 yr :) well i hope you get to!...i dont even know if i can go to one show..oneof them is on my moms birthday and the other one is on a monday...im crossing my fingers
November 11, 200520 yr oh ok :) ...hmm i dont know if she would want to go :/..but she is pretty understanding she probably will let me go..i guess i better start sucking up to her :lol:
November 11, 200520 yr You're welcomerachhh24! This is the exact first email I got (for any of those still waiting for their's): REQUEST TICKETS NOW IN THE US TOUR PRE-SALE LOTTERY We will be offering a 'pre-sale lottery' for the new winter leg of the 'TWISTED LOGIC' US tour to members of Coldplay.com. As with our previous pre-sales this lottery will make sure as many real fans (not scalpers) get tickets as easily as possible. OUR PRE-SALE LOTTERY METHOD EXPLAINED As a valued member of Coldplay.com, we want to make sure that you and as many fans as possible get the chance to buy tickets for these gigs before the general sale. Our presale works by asking Coldplay.com members living in the U.S.A and Canada which tickets they require and how many. We will then allocate as many tickets to members as the pre-sale allows and offer you the chance the complete your purchase. If you would like to be considered for advanced tickets, please visit http://email.parlophone.co.uk/a/tBDdN1SAQUBzFAaflbOAQssx$wP/link5 and complete the form. Thanks for registering! And here's the second one I got after requesting tickets: Thank you for requesting tickets to the Coldplay ticket presale Just to confirm you requested: Date: Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT - 4-Apr Tickets: 2 We will look at all requests for tickets as part of our presale process and then aim to fulfil as many requests from all members as possible. If tickets are allocated for you in this presale you will be notified via email with a link to purchase the tickets. thanks http://www.coldplay.com This is an automated message, please to not reply to this email. Again, hope that helps.
November 11, 200520 yr yes i will :)..uhoh forgot one ting until right now..its the big 50..oh shit :/
November 11, 200520 yr just put my bid in for presale tix..... if I don't get allocated, then I guess I won't be going.. since none of my friends want to go with me.. :cry:
November 11, 200520 yr yo wuts up with friends not wanting to go see coldplay? i have the same problem! its like... how can u NOT want to go?!
November 11, 200520 yr Go alone.. I dont think that Coldplay fans as big as the members of this site would pay much attention to freinds anyway :cool:
November 11, 200520 yr go alone or find a fellow coldplay fan(that lives close to you) on this board to go with u..maybe :/
November 11, 200520 yr oh yeah im still gonna go alone hehe. u get a better seat too ;) see I thought about that... but I requested 2 just in case... I don't remember if I can change the quantity once the presale begins... I forgot.. I just may go alone.. lol if it means I get to be closer to the stage! lol last time around when they played MSG I was pretty close.. about 15 rows back... so this shouldn't be too shabby either..
November 11, 200520 yr hahaha i just said "yo" :lol: thats cool.. I sometimes talk like that when I am at work.. and my boss looks at me like I'm going to mug her or something lol I can't help it if I'm from the hood! :lol:
November 11, 200520 yr oh yeah im still gonna go alone hehe. u get a better seat too ;) see I thought about that... but I requested 2 just in case... I don't remember if I can change the quantity once the presale begins... I forgot.. I just may go alone.. lol if it means I get to be closer to the stage! lol last time around when they played MSG I was pretty close.. about 15 rows back... so this shouldn't be too shabby either.. when i went ot their MSG show i was in section 234 :stunned: i brought 3 other friends.. and they SAT DOWN DURING THE CONCERT.. i looked at them like they were sinning.. yeah so going alone beats going with 3 friends who sit down
Create an account or sign in to comment