ColdplayerKat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe.

everyone was drunk.

and in my way the whole time.

thats why I will never do far away seats again.

it was cute though,

there was an older couple waltzing in the isle..

it was even mentioned on Detroits tour diary.

i thought it was neat. :blush:

And when Chris ran into the crowd for IMP there was what looked like a swat team around him it was so funny. :policeman: :policeman: :policeman: :policeman: :policeman: :singer: :policeman: :policeman: :policeman: :policeman: :policeman:

yeah there were a lot a drunk people at my concert too..especially the four people right in front my my friend and i and they were constantly making out, dancing really funky and not to mention they were pretty tall too :/ but the few seats next to us were empty so we just moved over there..lets just say next time i hope i get a better view

...how adorable about the couple dancing..and thats cool that it was mentioned in the td

..haha yeah when he ran into the crowd there were so manny guards by him...th cool part though was like he ran like right past us and was like 5 ft away from us..ahhh the memories from a coldplay concert :lol:

I had my dig. with me for the concert, and on the way there I was sooooooooooo pumped.. and so I was taking the funniest pictures everrrrrrr..

And when my freind and I were waiting for Coldplay to come out and we look over and there is this guy sitting in a lawn chair covered from head to toe in seran wrap, I took a pic of that too..

I wish I could put my pics on but I cant find the cord :angry:

Hey everyone...I got the presale email, and I filled out the form n all that. Does anyone know how long it will take before they let u know if u got the tix u requested or not? I ask because general tix for the show I'm going to in Chicago go on sale on the 19th of this month, and I wanna be able to get decent tix if I didnt get the lottery..anyone know from past experience or anything???

Yep.

they were stoned and laying in the lawn..

I was like WTF.

GO HOME :angry:

maybe they were just taking in the tunes whilst high?? Thats a nice feeling you know....

not that I am encouraging drug use.. lol but being high whilst listening to your favorite band... :smoking:

wtf why was he wrapped in saran wrap?..well if you find the cord i wanna see the pictures :lol: ....i wish i had taken a better camera with me..it was digital but it didnt have zoom so it sucked..but i still got some good pictures

hahah, I would have been to scared to lay down in the lawn, people were jumping around everrrrywhere..

I just dont understand how they could just lay down at a Coldplay concert..

Was it just Michigan or when Coldplay plays The Scientist really weird stuff starts to happen..

lol..

it was my first and only concert so far..

maybe Im just dumb

But when Coldplay played the Scientist EVERYONE started crying, and everyone was making out, and almost everyone had there eyes closed..

It was really awesome to look around, but it was a little wierd..

wtf why was he wrapped in saran wrap?..well if you find the cord i wanna see the pictures :lol: ....i wish i had taken a better camera with me..it was digital but it didnt have zoom so it sucked..but i still got some good pictures

It was sprinkling and I guess he didnt want to get wet :lol:

I remember it was raining and Chris said "Now this next song is for you guys out on the lawn, Its always raining in this city and you can get stoned off of your balls if you want to, and if you dont have balls you can get stoned off of what ever you have" and then Amsterdam started playing <3 :D

oh ok that explains it :lol:

lol..i love remebering the stuff that chris says between sings or during them hah i love it like some of the stuff he said during the one in san diego was hmm well i tell ya when i remember :)

oh and amsterdam i loved when they played that...and the special part was that they played it in san diego it was tour premire :)

Hey everyone...I got the presale email' date=' and I filled out the form n all that. Does anyone know how long it will take before they let u know if u got the tix u requested or not? I ask because general tix for the show I'm going to in Chicago go on sale on the 19th of this month, and I wanna be able to get decent tix if I didnt get the lottery..anyone know from past experience or anything???[/quote']

Information from: http://www.coldplay.com/wintertour/

"The closing date to register is midday (GMT) on Tuesday 15th November, all requests will be treated equally. This is not a first come first served system.

If you have been successful you will receive an email on Wednesday 16th November with a 'click to buy' link, along with a unique pre-sale password. The pre-sale will open from Thursday November 17th at 10am (Local time) and close on Friday 18th at 5pm (Local Time).

Unfortunately, if you have not been successful you will not receive an email.

The general sale will start on Saturday 19th November. Please see the TOUR section at http://www.coldplay.com for further information.

PLEASE NOTE : this pre-sale is for selected dates only - pre-sales for remaining dates will follow soon. Watch http://www.coldplay.com for details. Should you be selected, further instructions of when your specific pre-sale begins and ends will be included in your email.

Brief Terms and Conditions:

- Please note that due to the overwhelming number of registered fans, the pre-sale allocation will be limited, and that while we will try to satisfy as many requests as possible, fans are not guaranteed tickets by registering on this site.

- If you are offered the chance to purchase tickets you will have until the presale close on Friday November 18th at 12pm (local time) to confirm your purchase and place your order for which full remittance is required. If you miss this deadline, the tickets will go back into the pre-sale pool. You will not be charged for tickets that are not allocated to you.

- If we are oversubscribed for a particular show, pre-sale tickets will be allocated randomly by computer."

i don't mind peopel getitn high so much as people gettin drunk.. and then stumbling aruond.. in front of me.. lol

totally agree.. my friend who came with me to MSG got stupidly drunk with all the champagne they were serving.... and he got so annoying.. I wanted to punch him. He caught one of the Yellow balloons.. held on to it for about 1/2 the show..and kept bumping me with it.. :rolleyes:

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta admit, that's damn funny though. :lol:

lmfao the guy next to me at the Tweeter show sat during the whole thing and screamed completely out of tune to Yellow while holding his cup of beer aloft like some sort of weird goblet.

It was very..... I don't know. I laughed though. Then I got pissed off and switched seats with my mom. :rolleyes: