✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tour Presale Lottery E-Mail

ColdplayerKat

welllll.... I have 4 email accounts. this one went to my school account, but I don't remember what city I put in for that one. all together I requested, feb 22 auburn hills twice, one for cleveland, and one for chicago the second night. last presale, the link specifically told you what city you were buying for. this time it doesnt! and its a presale through Ticketmaster, booo last time it was from another music match or music much, something like that

yeah that is so weird that your show is not listed on the presale, well maybe wait for some sort of announcement about that.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! I just got it too! :smash: :sunny: :juggle: :heart: :joker: :jester: :cheesy:

Awesome. I was hoping you would. Oh and yes, there is an announcement on the tour section of coldplay.com. It says, "There are still a few remaining US dates that will have a presale. More info very soon!" So I'm still hopeful. Maybe there is a presale they're just working things out with ticketmaster.

PRE-SALES THAT START ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH 10AM* AND END ON FRIDAY,

NOVEMBER 18TH 5PM*:

25-Jan Seattle, WA Key Arena

30-Jan Sacramento, CA ARCO Arena

31-Jan Oakland, CA Oakland Arena

1-Feb San Jose, CA HP Pavilion @ San Jose

19-Feb Denver, CO Pepsi Center

20-Feb Omaha, NE Qwest Center

22-Feb Detroit, MI Palace Of Auburn Hills

23-Feb Louisville, KY Freedom Hall

27-Feb Oklahoma City, OK Ford Center

2-Mar Washington, DC MCI Center

20-Mar Cleveland, OH The Quicken Loans Arena

22-Mar Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

30-Mar Chicago, IL United Center

3-Apr Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena

4-Apr Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena

6-Apr Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center

PRE-SALES THAT START ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH 10AM* AND END ON SUNDAY,

NOVEMBER 20TH 5PM*

26-Jan Vancouver, BC GM Place

25-Feb Houston, TX Toyota Center

26-Feb Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

25-Mar East Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena

26-Mar Uniondale, NY Nassau Coliseum

*This time is local time to the venue

Mine isn't on the list either. I'm going to Tampa. And also...my email doesn't say the above, exactly. It just says See below for a list of which dates go on general sale when:

Saturday 19th November (10am Local Time) and then the above list.

:huh:

I think there will be a presale for the orlando and tampa show, but I think they are still trying to work it out with ticketmaster. Maybe within the next hour we will have answers to those presales.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Coldplay.com says that orlando and las vegas will have their presale at a later date, but you will still recieve confirmation if you are successful with your request(the password will be the same for those presales as well)

Ok, I didnt notice it in there, thanks. Were you talking about the texas and oklahoma shows? I didnt see my orlando presale password in the post.

And sorry about that, I pasted the email without seeing that it gave away the presale password for houston, texas and oklahoma. I deleted that info. Sorry everyone.

No I'm glad you said something. I wouldnt want those shows presale passwords getting into the wrong hands. But yea, I thought u were talking about my personal orlando passoword. I started freaking out, lol. I was like, "I dont see it, where is it.....NOOOOOOO" Thank god it wasnt the orlando one.

i havent gotten one yet either.. my world.. is falling apart..

well.. i guess it kinda is.. since i cant do any work right now coz im all distracted by checking my email and harrassing my friends to see if thye got an email..

*sigh*